Braking, Wheels, Tires, Suspension Modifications to Brake Rotors, Calipers, Wheels, Tires, Springs, Struts, Coilovers, Swaybars, Strut Tower Braces, etc.

Wheel Bearings = $300?

Old 08-12-2005, 08:06 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2008/Hyundai/Tiburon gt

damit brothers, you are geting had shit i have never been to an american dealer ship but from what i have see and read for you guys they are crooks

hyundai oem bearing here are 40 each and between 5~10 to ship them.

ok hows this are you running a captive or non-captive set up

i will get you the bering and the frount L&R knukle assy and hubs and oem disk and all you have to do is install them on the car. i will press the e bearing and the hubs in for you. let me know what you want

Brother i will be more then happy to help you get your shit i dont want to make any money off of you. i am not that way i am judt tired of there bullshit prices
+ i work for the Army and if i f*** up you can call my boss.. i do this because i love cars and i Respect all of you... you all are like my faimily, i have told you some of the most intument part of my life. you all have treated me right so i will do the same.

john
Old 08-12-2005, 08:31 AM

John,

I am trying swtch from Captive to NonCaptive setup. How much would the setup cost John? Im talking the bearings, the frount L&R knukle assembly and hubs and oem disk.

It would be for a 99+ Tiburon. Also, are you sure that the brake setup they have in Korea will work with a break setup in the States?

Aviv
Old 08-12-2005, 09:13 AM

Vehicle: 2008/Hyundai/Tiburon gt

I will check it for you and yes the brakes are the same.