Braking, Wheels, Tires, Suspension Modifications to Brake Rotors, Calipers, Wheels, Tires, Springs, Struts, Coilovers, Swaybars, Strut Tower Braces, etc.

What are the wheels made of?

Old 11-26-2004, 10:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default *PICS!* Finally, pics of the 2004 Fall ABQ BBQ *No 56K!!*

when I put on my enkei cdr-9's, I weighed both stockers and new rims with tires on the ups scale at work. The stockers with tires weighed about 40-ish pounds, and my 17's with 40 series tires weighed about 42-ish pounds. Not exactly on topic, but it was mentioned... wink.gif
Old 11-27-2004, 08:16 AM

Default Re: Port & Polish a Beta I head

You could always do what I am planning. I have enkei RPO1s on my car.. but after several years, too many kerbs, and other road debris, they are looking worse for wear. This winter (in about two weeks actually) the stock steelies are going back on my car and the enkei's are getting demounted from the worn out potenzas I have on them. I am intending on spending the winter stripping the entire rim, POLISHING the outer lip, and then repainting the middle a darker graphite colour to better match my dark green tib.
Old 11-27-2004, 12:40 PM

Vehicle: 2004 Acura TL
Default Re: new motor gona na tune.. no more FI for me.. what can i

Let me know how that goes, I messed up on rim and have to get a new one so now they all gotta match. So in other words, I need to do the same
Old 11-27-2004, 06:32 PM

Default Re: FS: Turbo Parts

can do.. I will post progress once I get one done.. should be a nice comparision shot.. one original in the painted silver.. one with a polished lip and a graphite face.

old pic.. how they look now.