Braking, Wheels, Tires, Suspension Modifications to Brake Rotors, Calipers, Wheels, Tires, Springs, Struts, Coilovers, Swaybars, Strut Tower Braces, etc.

Question about bushings, please help!

Old 04-06-2011, 12:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 97 Tib - REVISION A
Default Question about bushings, please help!

Hi, my 14 years old Tib's bushings are starting to crack some, I was thinking of replacing them all with the Energy Suspension Hyper-Flex kit. Has anyone ever used this before? I did some research on it, and some says they wear out faster than OEM bushings, and of course some says they make a HUGE difference..

If possible can I get some feedback from those who've installed them? Thanks!

Here's reference to the kit.. http://www.assaultech.com/energy_sus.../i-104789.aspx
Old 04-06-2011, 09:32 PM

Vehicle: 2012 Veloster DCT w/ Tech

That's a wicked set! I have the sway bar greasable bushings from them in the rear and they kick ass! Can't speak for the rest of them though. Been in for 3 years now and still look and feel brand new.
Old 04-07-2011, 06:34 AM

Vehicle: 97 Tib - REVISION A

Thanks for the info. I think I'm gonna buy it and spend a weekend with a couple of friends putting the new ones in. My only concern is that I hope I'll be able to get some of the old bushings out. 14 years of having them stuck in the car could possibly make getting them out a major pain.
Old 04-07-2011, 07:22 AM

Vehicle: 2012 Veloster DCT w/ Tech

Not sure of where you are located, but if you deal with winter weather and salt, 14 years is a major factor in ease of removal! Good luck!