Braking, Wheels, Tires, Suspension Modifications to Brake Rotors, Calipers, Wheels, Tires, Springs, Struts, Coilovers, Swaybars, Strut Tower Braces, etc.

Oh hell yea!!!

Old 04-08-2011, 12:43 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Vehicle: 02 Hyundai Accent
Default Oh hell yea!!!

So my company is now repping for cemb industries and we will be a service and warranty center. we got in are new demo aligner today so i unboxed it, set it up and slapped it on my car. Forgot to snap a pic of the front wheel readings but it was out on the toe for both front tires. course im not on turnplates, not that it matters much, I dont have a steering wheel in my car at the moment. i also had to skip the caster swing but the aligner is beyond simple to use. needless to say I will be doing an alignment on my car soon.

Old 04-08-2011, 08:55 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Vehicle: 02 Hyundai Accent

Being a service tech for automotive equipment and a repair/warranty station has its joys. I have constant access to brake lathes, tire changers, wheel balancers and a full line of fluid exchange equipment from Flow-dynamics.
Old 04-08-2011, 09:22 AM
Administrator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

NICE!!
Old 04-08-2011, 10:52 AM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: Two Accents, Mini, Miata, Van, Outback, and a ZX-6

And I was waiting to brag about my new toe plates and camber gauge until I could get pics. That's one fancy setup.