Braking, Wheels, Tires, Suspension Modifications to Brake Rotors, Calipers, Wheels, Tires, Springs, Struts, Coilovers, Swaybars, Strut Tower Braces, etc.

Need New Disc Brakes

Old 08-11-2005, 04:33 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ok nevermind

Shop called on tuesday and rotors fitted perfectly smile.gif

all my worrying for nothing.

only shitty thing is that my rightfront fusee kogel (i don't know what it is in english, it's I think it has something to do with the connection from the wheel to the engine)
so they had to order it and it's gonna arrive today (so they say)

So after almost a month I can drive my car again fing02.gif

I've driven my boss's Peugeot for about 1.5 week, then at night it was broken into the focking bastards mad.gif

smashed the rightback window and stole the radio.

***We put a time limit on editing posts. just write your new one, and then report the post to a moderator with that button asking them to merge the posts. it will get taken care of right away. - tibby01***

Strang, I can't seem to edit my post, and when I tried to reply it automaticly quoted sad.gif

Anyways, So I got new front rotors + pads, do I need to brake slow for a while, I don't want to warp/crack my rotors. Is there any rotor/pad break in barrier, such as 200 miles or something.

I seem to be able to edit this one. Must be due to the fact my username was changed from Viper® (with a R behind it, a R with a circle around it) to just Viper.

The new system couldn't handle the R. So I think the system doesn't recognize me as the original poster or something.