Braking, Wheels, Tires, Suspension Modifications to Brake Rotors, Calipers, Wheels, Tires, Springs, Struts, Coilovers, Swaybars, Strut Tower Braces, etc.

Eibach Pro-Line lowering springs discontinued?

Old 03-23-2011, 09:42 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 1998/Hyundai/Tiburon FX Turbo
Default Eibach Pro-Line lowering springs discontinued?

Hey guys this is the second store I tried to buy an Eibach for my rd1 Tib first store said they were out of stock but the second one said its been discontnued?

Hello Francis,

Thank you very much for your purchase! I regret to inform you that we just were informed that Eibach suddenly discontinued this part without notice. I hope you can accept my sincerest apologies for this situation and not hold this against us?

I have canceled your order and sent you a full refund. I also sent you the request to cancel this transaction on eBay.

Once again, I am very sorry about this situation. Please let me know right away if there is anything else that I can do for you!

Do you think it would still be possible to leave full 5/5 star positive feedback for each other in all 4 categories?

Take care and I look forward to hearing back from you at your earliest convenience!

Best Regards,

Scott Skelton

High Performance Outlet

www.HighPerformanceOutlet.com
Old 03-23-2011, 12:14 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

Call Eibach themselves. I have called them a few times before. They will answer this.
Old 03-23-2011, 12:40 PM
Super Moderator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 Elantra

I've had multiple stores tell me different types of stuff is discontinued when they just didn't want to carry it. +1 call the manufacturer.
Old 03-23-2011, 06:53 PM

3rd store just canceled my order. They said the same thing I tried calling eibach but they're already closed, I'll call them tomorrow. This really sucks we are almost out of aftermarket parts for our cars...

Dear Francis,

Unfortunately we are all out of stock of this part and Eibach has just informed us that they have decided to discontinue it. We are truly sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you and wanted to advise that we do have a similar part made by H&R if you would like that instead. Please advise if this is something you would be interested in. The part number is 29732-2 and we have included a link below.

http://hrsprings.com/scripts/appguid...ind3&MakeID=14

Best Regards,

Race Tech Performance

www.Racetechperformance.com
Old 03-23-2011, 08:11 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

The Elantra has B+G. It's a GREAT spring, but low. These have 175,000 miles on them and they haven't squeeked, budged, or rusted, nothing. The shocks have never been replaced, and don't need replacing. I went to get alignment and they said it was like .07 off each side but that it's within camber range without camber bolts. Still, there is a visible negative camber on the rears and the rear tires go bald every 4-5 years on the inside of the rear tires (cannot be adjusted bc it's multilink). To be honest, it's a small price to pay. The car handles great, The grip is just right there. I've passed Mercedes and Lexus' at their own game. The only problem is it's too low, the tire goes under the fenderwall and the splash guards had to be taken out which is bad. I've never had them installed so I don't know if they hit, but I'm sure with the bumps they would hit. I love the B+G's because the springs bounce independently, kinda feels like a NASCAR going 200mph. It can get a bit bumpy and slammy when you hit some road sections but I think that's because the shocks are nonexistent haha. I don't know what kind of shocks B+G require since they are low.

The Eibachs, well, they're what they are. They're good springs but I expected them to be a bit more free like the B+G's. They are a bit hard for my taste but maybe because I have KYB-GR2's. I like them, but you can feel the limits of the car when pushing corners unlike the Elantra which has no limits lol. On the highway they feel like regular springs, on the road they don't absorb impact nearly as well as the B+G's. I got the Eibachs purely because they offer the highest ride height because I didn't want to destroy the bumper.
Old 03-23-2011, 09:07 PM

Vehicle: 13 Gen Coupe Ult.

B&G for the Tib anyway... They are there and you dont have to fight for them... Just go with the B&G's!
Old 03-24-2011, 02:34 AM

Turboron B+G might be too low for my car, I found a used Eibach for $160 shipped should I go for it? I think its too much for a used spring but he mention its only been used for around 1000 miles.
Old 03-24-2011, 08:10 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

Have you tried Tirerack.com for your springs. They at least allow you to see if they are in stock at one of their warehouses before you buy. That price for used springs seems a little on the high side.