Braking, Wheels, Tires, Suspension Modifications to Brake Rotors, Calipers, Wheels, Tires, Springs, Struts, Coilovers, Swaybars, Strut Tower Braces, etc.

direct bolt on air ride or hydros

Old 08-15-2004, 11:41 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Guess I gutta start over...

just wanted to know who would be intrested in a direct bolt on air ride or hydro set up........i'm working on something in the near furture.
Old 08-17-2004, 01:20 AM

Default Re: Turbo Timer?

why??? really no point on Tibby but if u make sure u have at least $1000 laying around when sumthing breaks, and something always breaks, ALWAYS sometime ,someway it will trust i have worked on Hydro's on a caprice and that was tons of fun :? :x well do what u want but dont be cheap in it do it right the first time around and good luck!
Old 08-17-2004, 04:11 PM

Default Re: Error code 1124

QUOTE (hyundaicraz)
why??? really no point on Tibby but if u make sure u have at least $1000 laying around when sumthing breaks, and something always breaks, ALWAYS sometime ,someway it will trust i have worked on Hydro's on a caprice and that was tons of fun :? :x well do what u want but dont be cheap in it do it right the first time around and good luck!

i agree they r a pain in the ass but if its a show car thats about all the good i see in them
Old 10-24-2004, 10:41 PM

Vehicle: 2000/Hyundai/Tiburon
Default Re: Do the Forums seem slow to you guys?

Actually, I think they would work out great for someone with a VS. Jack it up a little high for cruzin, drop it for show. No messing with coilovers or anything, and keep that expensive body kit from getting scraped up. I'd consider it, since I intend on getting a VS.
Old 10-25-2004, 06:24 PM

Vehicle: Custom Wagon
Default Re: I4-V6 engine swap

I have had airride on my tib for over 2 yrs now and I never had a problem out of it yet. And I'm pretty hard on my car when I drive it. But it all depends on what you want.
Old 10-25-2004, 06:33 PM

Default Re: direct bolt on air ride or hydros

Hydros are a blast..my friend had some on his Eclipse..a real attention getter!! He did keep breaking stuff though
Old 10-25-2004, 07:19 PM

Vehicle: 1997 Tiburon
Default Re: CAI = No Sound

check out my gallery pics..
iv got a air ride on my tib, only problem i had was with an air bag, one of the hoses was blocked and not enough pressure was getting to it. It was fixed in one hour costing a total of 40$.
Old 10-25-2004, 07:27 PM

Default Re: direct bolt on air ride or hydros

i just ordered the fast air bag kit from airbagit.com for my tib. here in kentucky you can't have a low rider with out a system to raise it up on the roads. my body kit has suffered much.
Old 12-25-2004, 07:15 PM

Vehicle: 2000/Hyundai/Tiburon
Default Re: What did everyone get from Santa?

Hey Mega Ender, just wondering if you ever got your air ride set up put on. maybe some info on ride quality, etc. Because I would love to go this route, considering it would cost almost as much to go with a real coilover kit. I wouldn't trust those $200 kits on E-Bay.
Old 12-25-2004, 09:20 PM

Vehicle: 1998 Hyundai Tiburon
Default Re: RDTiburon Decals!

Tanc or mega_ender, what's the horsepower on your air bag kit? I was looking on airbagit.com and they have one that's 1/4 hp small compressor and one that's 3/4 hp large compressor. How much of a difference would this make? Anyway, here's a link http://www.airbagit-store.com/product_list.asp?id=2090. Obviously, the $1600 kit is better because of the compressor, the PSI, and the steel fittings but why would a person need that one as opposed to the $1400 kit? Not that $200 is a big difference. I'm interested but need a better understanding.