Braking, Wheels, Tires, Suspension Modifications to Brake Rotors, Calipers, Wheels, Tires, Springs, Struts, Coilovers, Swaybars, Strut Tower Braces, etc.

direct bolt on air ride or hydros

Old 12-25-2004, 09:28 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2000/Hyundai/Tiburon
Default Re: What did everyone get from Santa?

Also, obviously fot the most part coilovers are for strip and air ride is for show. How would racing at the strip be with an air ride; say you are going for a happy medium of both worlds?
Old 12-25-2004, 10:13 PM

Vehicle: 1997 Tiburon
Default Re: Happy Holidays

well I did have air ride on my tib not to long ago, but I got rid of the tib whole, my compresser was 3/4 hp, I'd recommend that..nothing is worse then trying to lift the back of your car with a full load, and not managing to get it up anywhere. If your going show car..then airbag if your actually strip then coils....this is mostly the reason I don't have ar anymore

if you got any questions ask
Old 01-10-2005, 04:05 PM

Vehicle: Custom Wagon

When looking at compressors for an air-ride setup get on that is 100% duty cycle on it. I have a 3/4 horse one on mine and it works great had it almost three years no problems with my air-ride and mine isn't your typical air-ride setup mine is canti-levered in the rear. whole different ball park.

If you get a 100% duty cycle compressor you wont have an problems just make sure you oil it every 24 hours worth of use to keep it cool or you could blow the head.
Old 01-19-2005, 01:31 PM

Vehicle: 1997 Tiburon

QUOTE (Guilty)
When looking at compressors for an air-ride setup get on that is 100% duty cycle on it. I have a 3/4 horse one on mine and it works great had it almost three years no problems with my air-ride and mine isn't your typical air-ride setup mine is canti-levered in the rear. whole different ball park.

If you get a 100% duty cycle compressor you wont have an problems just make sure you oil it every 24 hours worth of use to keep it cool or you could blow the head.

mmmhmmm seen it happen...hes not bluffing tongue.gif