Braking, Wheels, Tires, Suspension Modifications to Brake Rotors, Calipers, Wheels, Tires, Springs, Struts, Coilovers, Swaybars, Strut Tower Braces, etc.

Center Caps...help

Old 03-26-2007, 08:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just put on some Enkei OR52 rims this past weekend. These came with rings which cover the lugs...still undecided about these, however what I definitely need to address is the need for center caps. Seeing the hub in the middle of these awesome looking rim is driving me nuts...plain and simple, its fugly. This package didn't come with any and I've searched all over on the web...all I've found are some with a gold Enkei logo in the middle of them. Nothing gold on my car, so I think it would look out of place...plus they are $24 a piece. Anyone got a connection or a recommendation on where I could look for these? Heck, they don't need to be Enkei, plain would be just fine. The hole measures 2.75. Thanks in advance for any help.
Old 03-27-2007, 10:24 PM

Vehicle: 97 Tib

there was a thread on here which had a link to a site where you could get like any center cap for any rim...i remember...can't remember who started it though. searching might help.
Old 03-27-2007, 10:37 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

you can get center caps from all over, try ebay man. try searching the scrap yard if you know where one is.