Hyundai Aftermarket

Hyundai Aftermarket (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/)
-   Braking, Wheels, Tires, Suspension (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/braking-wheels-tires-suspension-12/)
-   -   19 in rims on a 2001 tiburon (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/braking-wheels-tires-suspension-12/19-rims-2001-tiburon-4561/)

tiburon422 04-05-2003 12:18 AM

I got ground controls baby! i adjust them all the time!

http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view...undai%20Tiburon

fyou_hap

wow... I made Hootie look like an moon didn't I.. lol

[ April 06, 2003, 11:05 AM: Message edited by: Random ]

Hootie 04-05-2003 03:00 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>tiburon422:
wow... I made Hootie look like an moon didn't I.. lol </div>No, you didn't. You should have mentioned that you could adjust the ride height from the beginning.

Newbies have a tendancy to bend the truth. suicide

Instead of double and triple posting, please edit a previous post if you need to add something.

[ April 05, 2003, 11:08 AM: Message edited by: Hootie ]

MaierApril 04-05-2003 08:31 AM

owned.

Now lets all go and get some ice-cream smile.gif

ONLY1DB 04-05-2003 09:12 AM

oops....i hate when that happens! gay rolleyes.gif

Hootie 04-05-2003 09:21 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>MaierApril:
owned.

Now lets all go and get some ice-cream :) </div>owned You forgot this. wink I'll take a pint of Ben & Jerry's Totally Nutz. :D

I guess I should answer his question regarding the 19s. Unless you are just using them for show, I would stick with the 18s. You will sacrifice a lot of ride quality with 35 series tires. Not to mention more chance of curb checks and scratches. Especially if you car is your daily driver.

[ April 05, 2003, 05:25 PM: Message edited by: Hootie ]

justin 04-05-2003 09:27 AM

no man, i dont think u made hootie look like an idiot. i think you look pretty dumb for taking pics of a moving cobalt blue tib that you passed while your dad was driving on the way home from vacation last summer.
you took pics from the internet of parts you wanted and pasted them onto a page. is your veilside kit real? alpine turbo and obx headers? zex too?
stop wasting people's time

Hootie 04-05-2003 10:06 AM

Wow, look what I started. evil_gri

Ok, Mr. 422. Please post some STILL shots of your Tiburon. I would like to see what it looks like when it's lowered 2 inches on top of those 18s.

tiburon422 04-05-2003 01:19 PM

Fine, I will show pics of my car when it is still in the cardomain. I will take pics in the morn. and post them soon. I will do a shot showing that it doesnt rub. I dont B.S..Ask barry. he has 18 in rims too... lowered too. The car is all mine. If it wasnt mine, why the hell whould I be asking about 19 in. rims? I am going to prove u guys wrong again. lol so stop messing with me and face that u are wrong. Justin, If you think I am wasting ur time, stop posting. Nobody wants to hear u whining. lol Quit acting like a 4th grader. tongue.gif Dont give me an attitude. If you give me an attitude you will get it back in return! I dont have beef with hootie. I was just kidding around with him because he was messing with me. Stop butting in justin. This is getting way off the subject. All I was asking for is if 19 in rims would be a good idea or not.

BTW, Yes it is a real veilside! I am sponsered by fusion. Turbo is coming next. not to sure about the zex.

[ April 17, 2003, 08:47 AM: Message edited by: tiburon422 ]

V6ACCORD99 04-05-2003 02:08 PM

Listen Justin, I kno Mr.422 because I'm apart of the FUSION team and he ain't lying buddah! His 18 inch rims don't not rub at all!!! When I help him take pics of his car with my digi cam, we will make you look like a FOOL!!!!!!!!!! So don't give my friend attitude because my V6 Accord can burn ur tiburon anywhere, anyday, and anytime!!!!!! Don't you worry, pics will be up soon kid.

Hootie 04-05-2003 02:10 PM

As a moderator of a section of this site, allow me to be the first to inform you to mind your own attitude. The last I checked, HA did not have a flame forum so let's keep it that way. Any further infractions by you or anyone else and I will request that this thread be locked.

History has shown us that a lot of newbies have a tendancy to bend the truth when they talk about their cars. If yours is legit then fine; so be it.

As I explained earlier, my post was in response to your 2 posts regarding the difference in ride height BEFORE you posted that you could adjust your ride height.

We anxiously await your pictures.

[ April 05, 2003, 10:12 PM: Message edited by: Hootie ]