Automotive News & Other Vehicle Discussions A forum for discussions pertaining to other vehicles other than Hyundai's, Press Releases, new model lauches and general Automotive news.

Went For A Midweek Cruise Throught He Country

Old 10-21-2009, 02:22 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 tiburon

well i snapped a few pics at the end of my ride yesterday. went through some Ohio Amish country (lots of fun country back roads with no cops to spoil the ride) sorry for shitty cellphonepics digi is still down for the moment

we ended up finishing at our buddys mexican rodeo (i know strange in the middle of amish ohio right?). now i've been to a few farms in my day but never anyones personal rodeo that seats 200+ people. so we were partyin and shooting guns like all red blooded americans. when someone brought up the chickens and how they let them fight a little (no kills though cause he loves his birds) so i figured i would shoot a lil video and let you guys see some of the action. :jump

but while we were watching chickens the horses decieded they liked my bike best and one tried to start eating my new R1.:no luckly we shoo'd em off and since my bike was almost a victim i took it that it was my time to say bye to the rodeo and hit that ol dusty trail

Old 10-22-2009, 11:35 AM

I still can't get over how sharp that bike looks. My next vehicle will be a bike once I finish my liberal arts.
Old 10-22-2009, 06:05 PM

Vehicle: 1999 Hyundai Tiburon

Nice bikes.

Where you driving in Amish country at? I didn't think there were hardly any Amish communties up around Columbus.

We have nothing but the Mish down here in Adams County....There everywhere, and make buttloads of furniture and baked goods!!!
Old 10-22-2009, 08:51 PM

took 161 out to newark, then went north to coshocton? and thru utica toward newark where the rodeo was.
Old 10-22-2009, 10:10 PM

i didn't know amish lived in ohio either lol. and tibfreak you're probably the closest tib to me. i live in warren county, thats pretty dang close.
Old 10-23-2009, 10:01 AM

hopefully i get to meet you guys sometime. i got alot of work before the tib is working again