Automotive News & Other Vehicle Discussions A forum for discussions pertaining to other vehicles other than Hyundai's, Press Releases, new model lauches and general Automotive news.

Ford Focus ST

Old 05-14-2013, 10:23 PM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Vehicle: '14 Ford F-150

Originally Posted by faithofadragon
depends, is Sarah Rafferty giving daily blowjobs included in the deal

I'd never sell if it did.

Originally Posted by Tibbi
Test it first. I wasn't impressed by the Juke at all, and like the Veloster REALLY wanted to love it. From what I've heard about the Nismo there's not much going to be happening extra under the hood, with only suspension mods making it remotely intriguing. I am glad they priced it appropriately, but retaining the 1.6L (I recall the rumor being a 2.0) and not even 200hp, it's bound to be depressing. The base model bored me to tears if I can be honest. I love the styling but I want more go from the factory. The Abarth would be my choice of the compacts, and even that has major faults.

I sat in an Abarth. I don't fit. Oh, and the Juke's power is grossly underrated. My '12 was rated at 188 HP. It made 192 whp on the dyno stock and 196 whp with a CAI. Mine was not an anomaly. Most are dynoing that high stock.
Old 05-14-2013, 11:03 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: MC + RD2 + AW11 + 944 = 4x Win

It took me months to find one with a manual to test, but the drive was depressing and boring. At least in my opinion.

For the record I didn't like the FRS and hated the V turbo. The Abarth was cool but grossly over priced. Hated the speed6 but loved the MS3 (almost bought one recently.) I'm a bit weird in that respect.

It can make all the power in the world, but if it feels slow the deal is off. I want the nismo Juke to be the next GTiR, but its just not.