Automotive News & Other Vehicle Discussions A forum for discussions pertaining to other vehicles other than Hyundai's, Press Releases, new model lauches and general Automotive news.

93 Mustang Gt

Old 04-03-2006, 10:04 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i am thinking about trading my tib in for a 93 mustang gt. just wanted to see what other people thought about these cars and if they think it is a good idea. thanks. by the way the mustang is white with 103,000 miles and it is in amazing shape.
Old 04-03-2006, 10:11 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Eh.

How much does the Mustang cost? Amazing condition with 103k? I dont know. The power on the GT looks good and they dont really have many problems that I know of (except the maf may fail and if you use ac and then you have to recharge you might have to convert to 134a cause this year of the mustang uses r12 refrigerant and its pretty expensive)

I dont know man, whatever floats your boat. I dont like how this Mustang looks but the power is okay. I rather stick with the tib but maybe Im just biased.

To each his own.
Old 04-03-2006, 10:17 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

i agree

eh.

never really been a fan of mustangs at all but if thats what you like, go for it. i would never get rid of the tib for a stang. actually theres very few cars i would take over the tiburon within a cerain price range.
Old 04-03-2006, 10:42 PM

My father brain washed me to hate Fords, so I would have to say keep the Tiburon, but it's totally your choice...don't let me opinion make you change your mind! I know of some bad ass mustangs out there. Do whatever feels good for you.
Old 04-03-2006, 10:46 PM

Vehicle: Turbocharged 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

My boys gotta 3.8L and its still got some pick up, and its fun to fvck around with the RWD lol. But hes having problems with his clutch and his brakes, but this is on a 2000 anyway.

He also had a 93 5.0L for a little while, said the thing was fast as hell ( but it also had some goodies in it), but he also had some chronic problems with it which is why he chose to get rid of it. That and the fact that its uglier than a picasso face baby with webbed feet. God that thing is gross, i dont know what they were thinking.

Ill ask him what problems he had with it.

Oh and my opinion? keep the tib, or get something thats as fast but not fugly
Old 04-03-2006, 11:04 PM

but the problem is there isnt many cars out there as fast as the for as cheap as they are. i couldnt go any more than 6,000 on a car. and the stan is around 4,000. and if you could get me some info on what he had problems with that would be awesome. thanks a lot everyone. and they more i look at the car the more i like the looks, but it still isnt the nicest looking car on the road. but really how many cars look as good as the tib? not many, but the tib is way lacking in the power wich is what i am looking for the most.
Old 04-04-2006, 12:32 AM

Vehicle: 97 Tib

mustangs are unoriginal and imo ugly. they do have good power though, and finding parts for them will be easy. i just don't like them.
Old 04-04-2006, 09:00 AM

Vehicle: SRT4/Neon SOHC

If you wanna go fast then get the mustang.
Old 04-04-2006, 09:07 AM

Vehicle: 1997 Tiburon

QUOTE (Phenomenal_Thunder @ Apr 4 2006, 12:04 AM)
but the problem is there isnt many cars out there as fast as the for as cheap as they are. i couldnt go any more than 6,000 on a car. and the stan is around 4,000. and if you could get me some info on what he had problems with that would be awesome. thanks a lot everyone. and they more i look at the car the more i like the looks, but it still isnt the nicest looking car on the road. but really how many cars look as good as the tib? not many, but the tib is way lacking in the power wich is what i am looking for the most.

I think you answered your own question. You WANT a fast car but you do not have the money to afford a NICE looking fast car. You would have to settle for something CHEAP, fast, and ugly. Why settle for that?

Go invest 3000, in the beta push it around 250 at the wheels and trust me you wont feel a difference from 250 or 300whp. Now you have a reliable fast and good looking car. Plus you get to save 1000 and go on vac smile.gif
Old 04-04-2006, 09:21 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

I agree. I'm about tired of these threads. Folks keep posting on "I want a faster car for cheap". Just put a little into YOUR car, wisely, and it'll be plenty fast to kill you or get you in trouble.

That's all a fast car will do.