Automotive News & Other Vehicle Discussions A forum for discussions pertaining to other vehicles other than Hyundai's, Press Releases, new model lauches and general Automotive news.

93 Mustang Gt

Old 04-04-2006, 12:49 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: Turbocharged 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

/\ besides go fast ;-P

OH and i asked my best friend and he said he got rid of it because 1) he was 16 and his parents thought he was going to kill himself (this thing was race ready), because the interior was falling apart (chains to hold the door closed, and it was ugly. But he said the engine was great, which makes since because the previous owner took good care of the engine
Old 04-04-2006, 11:26 PM

Vehicle: 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI

I feel that Ford's are crap, and you would be better off putting that money into your TIB, and there is no such thing for cheap but faster car, you are going to get what you paid for...stick it w/ ur TIB!
Old 04-13-2006, 04:35 PM

wasnt this dude just talking about putting spray in his car? I can totally understand why he wants to get rid of it... ITS AN AUTO do a 5 spd swap and ull want to keep it. Take it out of drive and into 1st. and throw a fidanza flywheel in there too while your in there youll be glad you did.