Automotive News & Other Vehicle Discussions A forum for discussions pertaining to other vehicles other than Hyundai's, Press Releases, new model lauches and general Automotive news.

2007 Tiburon

Old 04-19-2006, 10:51 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

just checking to see if there was any update on the 07 tib. what kind of changes are going to be made and will it be better than the 06? i was just curious if anyone knew anything.
Old 04-19-2006, 11:17 AM

Vehicle: 2000/Hyundai/Tiburon

Far as i know the changes aren't supposed to be made till '08
Old 04-19-2006, 07:50 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

so many topics on this! but just to be fair about it. you have to be patient when it comes to these things. take the celica for instance, it hasn't been changed since 1999 and it's still for sale. sometimes car companies do this, they try to make the most out of a model by having years in between when the model is approporiate and can be used out. think of it like a florida orange when you squeeze all the juice out of it to make some fine orange juice. the celica/eclipse/tiburon/mustangs need to be squeezed out all they can be before moving on to the next orange.

please post this topic this time sometime next year and you'll see what i'm talking about. as of right now, no car shows, nothing has been announced. also, look for the WRC base model to be revealed fist man. that will likely come sometime near the newer tiburon.

if you want some juice though, the next tiburon will still be the GK model, just facelifted a third time. then in 2009 we'll catch a brand spanking from-scratch tiburon.

2007 Tiburon Thread