Automotive News & Other Vehicle Discussions A forum for discussions pertaining to other vehicles other than Hyundai's, Press Releases, new model lauches and general Automotive news.

1969 Subaru 360 Van

Old 07-31-2009, 11:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 hyundai tiburon

looking for a super economical ride?

want something different from teh rest of the crowd, go find one of these, lmao. found this tonight waiting on the GF at the dreaded wallyworld. she shops, i go hide in the magazine section .

http://www.minitruckinweb.com/features/090..._van/index.html
Old 08-01-2009, 01:15 AM

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
Vehicle: 1999 Hyundai Tiburon

LOL! That thing is S.L.A.M.M.E.D!!! Wonder if its AWD?!?! Looks like its big enough for 1 person.

Lee, how are your rides coming along man? Thought you had two Tib Projects going on at once.
Old 08-01-2009, 10:29 AM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

hands down the coolest thing i've ever seen. that's sweet.
Old 08-01-2009, 12:18 PM

Vehicle: 2001 hyundai tiburon

i found a youtube video last night where someone stuck a 4G63 in one of these but it is non drivable. at 20 mph, it pulls wheelies,lol.

as far as my two tib projects my tib is still at the paint shop, should hopefully go to paint in two weeks.

the red tib (gf's tib) is doing actually pretty good except for some faulty IAC wiring that makes the revs bounce all over the place at idle but it will still get 300+ per tank.

IMO, DWEET was a non tuning TOOL. he had some sort of standalone chopwired into the main harness and when DTN was here he literally spent 6 hours resoldering to fix it. not to mention when i bought a brand new IAC to remedy the problem I took off the TB to see how much blowby buildup there was in the IM. I found JB weldin the bore of the TB around the butterfly!

need i mention the 4 foot O2 extension since he was too lazy to have a bung welded into the SR racing header?

red car had 8 CELS at one time, down to 3 with one of them being the 2nd o2 sensor that isnt plugged in which is my fault, no bung.

sorry for the rant.