Hyundai Aftermarket

Hyundai Aftermarket (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/)
-   Atelier HP (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/atelier-hp-95/)
-   -   Extra Injector And Other Atelier Hp Stuff (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/atelier-hp-95/extra-injector-other-atelier-hp-stuff-41844/)

'treezy 03-26-2007 08:57 PM

so this magic box only forces the ecu into open loop DURING boost? how does it do this?

(plz don't say magic wink1.gif ).

1.) Cut a holw in that box.
2.) Put your SMT-6 in that box
3.)... lmao.gif

It's my **** in a box.

sorry. I had to.

Zippy1 03-26-2007 09:08 PM

Dennist,
If you can drill and tap 4 holes in the bottom for the Fogger nozzles i can take care of the rest that isn't a problem or an issue. JUst if it can be done let me know and i will take one, also i need paypal info so i can send you money for this.

Denisst99 03-26-2007 10:55 PM

NightShark,
you're right complete kit includes everything needed exept the injectors,wiring and fuel controler
we could say that it includes the "mechanical parts"

yes you can use stock injectors,we made them to accept the most popular injectors (stock, beta2,ford bosh style,gm bosh style and delphi style) basicly all injectors that uses 15-16mm o'rings

for the air ram, no problem to use it,the only trick is to mount the ISC under the intake manifold instead of behind it,fill up your front and rear mount with urethane and it will work nicely

Patreezy,
the turbo box is controled by the smt-6 orange wire (switch) that saved us the problem and cost of mounting a map sensor inside the box
so this makes it adjustable in a lot of ways (engine temp, rpm, boost, and throttle)

Zippy1,
cyl 2-3 and 4 are going to be easy to set up, the #1 cylinder will be the one with "problems" ,if you have AC then you will need to remove the NOS fittings from the nozzle and make and install 90° ones instead

send me an e-mail at atelierhp "at" hotmail.com with your adress and i'll get you an exact quote for shipping

rallyman 03-28-2007 10:09 PM

Full payment sent for bored throttle body with cruise for Beta 1 engine.

Denisst99 03-29-2007 04:39 PM

yup, received ;-)
i'll update the list tonight

tanc 03-29-2007 04:43 PM

Turbo boxes? cool.gif

Denisst99 03-29-2007 06:44 PM

extra injectors spacers :

1-----west downpaiement received
2-----Ciric downpaiement received
3-----Turbulence downpaiement received
4-----Zippy

throttle bodies:

1-----l'homme
2-----Jimbo downpaiementreceived (b1c)
3-----Hugo
4-----Azhur (b1)
5-----optimoprime
6-----rallyman downpaiement received (b1c)

Turbo box:

1-----tanc
2-----turbulence downpaiement received
3-----Rbak100
4-----West downpaiement received

here's what i have for now i shouldn't be forgetting anyone ;-)
BTW for the TB B1C means beta1 with cruise, B1 means beta 1 no cruise....

balbains324 03-30-2007 04:18 PM

Dude im in for the turbo box and 58mm throttle body with cruise control, just send me pm with your paypal details. My postal code is WV14 9YW in the UK for an exact shipping quote. Cheers

Denisst99 03-30-2007 10:40 PM

BAL,
i'll get your shipping quote saturday or monday maximum

Mad_john 03-31-2007 11:39 AM

i am looking at the disk brake brackets and i have a few people here who are intrested in them pm me so i can get you the info..