Hyundai Aftermarket

Hyundai Aftermarket (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/)
-   Atelier HP (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/atelier-hp-95/)
-   -   Extra Injector And Other Atelier Hp Stuff (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/atelier-hp-95/extra-injector-other-atelier-hp-stuff-41844/)

Denisst99 03-19-2007 11:23 PM

extra injectors spacers :

1-----west downpaiement received
2-----Ciric downpaiement received

throttle bodies:

1-----l'homme
2-----Jimbo
3-----Hugo (account received)
4-----Mwood
5-----optimoprime
6-----rallyman

Turbo box:

1-----tanc
2-----Larry
3-----Rbak100
4-----West

Zippy, one of what?

for the BBTB
i think i have 5 beta1 and 2 beta 2 in stock
some have cruise some don't,so i'll need to know what you need,those are gonan be fast sellers i think,so i would like to get back the cores asap so that we can redo a batch soon so that peoples don't have to wait for them

btw, there won't be any paypal charges, so thsoe of you paying with paypal will pay the price of the part + shipping and core if applicable (i'll comfirm the core charges for the TB toworrow)

rallyman 03-20-2007 06:57 AM

I will need a Beta 1 BBTB with cruise. Thanks!

mwood 03-20-2007 01:16 PM

Deniss,

I going to withdraw my name from this group buy

balbains324 03-20-2007 03:10 PM

I am using an SMT-6, the wiring is pretty much similar to the US spec cars but I don't know what ODB it is, It's a 1998 RD 2.0l

Zippy1 03-20-2007 04:39 PM

Denisst,
You said you were going to confirm that you had a fuel rail/spacer kit already drilled and tapped for the NOS Fogger nozzles. If you confirm that you have one add me to the list for a full spacer kit.
Also i have been rreading this and am wondering what the down payment is for the spacer kit and whats your paypal address.

Denisst99 03-22-2007 09:27 PM

sorry guys, been busy and sick like hell 02.gif
gonna update all this friday

Denisst99 03-26-2007 04:10 PM

Zippy,
just checked for the NOS fogger nozzles
the only problem i can see is if your car has AC
if it doesn,t have AC then we'll be able to mount all 4 fogger nozzle on the bottom side of the spacer
if your car has AC then i will either have to mount the # nozzle on the side of the spacer or make 2 90 degrees fitting so that the fuel and nitrous hoses will clear the AC compressor

Bal,
if your car uses the same wiring diagrams thta we use over here then yes it will fit and should help with tuning,yes i can ship on your side of the world ;-)

now for the TB,i wasn`t expecting that kind of demand,but i won`t complain
i`ve got some TB`s with cruise control and some whitout,but looks like i won`t have enough to supply everyone,so here`s what we`ll do
once every downpaiement will be in i`ll start shipping them right away on a first payd,first to get the part basis (unless you tell me that you`re in no rush to get it)
and based on what i have in stock
once you get the part i`d like if you could send the stock one ASAP so that once all my cores are back in we can do another batch of them and ship them to the others ièll do the same deal to everyone until the GB date is over

sounds fine?

to get your shipping quote drop us an e-mail at atelierhp ''at'' hotmail.com and we should able to reply quite soon

i hope i didn't forget someone

NightShark 03-26-2007 08:16 PM

hey deniss, i can read, but i just want to make sure but the complete spacer kit does NOT include injectors right? would you just be using stock injectors in both rails for this set up?

also, i'm assuming people with airrams will be having problems with this kit cause its already close enough to the firewall without the spacer and will be touching or hitting it with the kit.

let me know

thanks

nate704 03-26-2007 08:28 PM

I guess it's about time for SOCKS to show up and say something about Airram + Fuel Injector Spacer setup~! LOL laugh.gif

tanc 03-26-2007 08:32 PM

I can tell you that it works. I've seen it in person on socks' car.