Wanted Items wanted by individuals. Abuse of this forum will lead to loss of your posting privledges.

Wtb: Wii

Old 06-11-2008, 07:57 PM
Administrator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

Anyone selling their Wii ? The wife wants one
Old 06-11-2008, 08:01 PM

I want one too!

You know, you can get them on ebay, but they're all going for at least $300. Check your local Craigslist. I've found some nearby me for $250. Unfortunately no Wii for me just yet, immigration fees are taking presidency right now. Sucks cause I want the Wii Fit SO BAD. Walmart does stock the Wii Fit in stores, but they've been selling out. However you can check you local store's stock to see if they have it or not. One store near me has it. I just can't buy it 02.gif
Old 06-11-2008, 08:21 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

I can get a Wii for $250 at a store, the Wii Fit for $89. I'm looking for someone trying to get rid of their used one for cheap.
Old 06-11-2008, 08:23 PM

Yeah I know, but the point I'm trying to make that the Wii is extremely hard to find. So your chances of finding one here may not be too good. Just trying to offer other options from what I've found looking for one.
Old 06-11-2008, 10:56 PM

i think i got a friend that wants to sell it, but she doesnt want to sell it to the pawnshop because when she took it there to sell, the owner offered her $45, no more. that was dumb, because half hour earlier, the same owner bought a xbox360 from another customer for $125.

i think he offered her a lot less to her than the other customer because she was a female, ergo ripping her off. i personally know the owner a little bit, and he has that "old-fashioned" trait about him like that men know more about everything than women. pfft. anytime i want to sell him something i make SURE my bf or one of my best guy friend is with me so he doesn't pull a fast one on me nana.gif

anyways, i'll give her a call, and once i'll get ahold of her, i'll get back to you if you haven't bought a wii yet
Old 06-12-2008, 02:34 AM

Vehicle: 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

Pawn shops are a joke for trying to get rid of game machines. I remember back in the N64 days I brought one to try to sell at the pawn shop. The N64 only came with standard AV cables. He wouldn't even buy it because it did not have a cable converter box with it. I explained to him it doesn't come with it and showed him on the box, nope, wouldn't buy it. lol
Old 06-12-2008, 11:43 AM

Vehicle: 2003 Hyundai Tiburon GT

double check a gamestop for a used one. and fyi on game systems its better to sell to game stop and take youre losses than pawnshop, pwnshop offers like 150 for ps3 gamestop with cash is 220
Old 06-12-2008, 11:48 AM
Banned

itll be hard to find someone selling a cheap Wii.. people know they are in demand so they sell used ones for about as much as new ones..

i am interested in selling or trading my 360 for a base Wii if anyone is interested : )