Wanted Items wanted by individuals. Abuse of this forum will lead to loss of your posting privledges.

Wtb: Veilside Knock-off Front Bumper

Old 03-16-2006, 07:31 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey all, so I'm a idiot. I was extremely late for class yesterday. Woke up pretty late because my snooze button has been acting real funny lately. I'll hit it, and then the alarm just won't go off after that. So I wake up late and I'm in a hurry, flying to class. I get there alright, but at my college we have these concrete stoppers in the parking lot, and I pulled into the spot too fast and smacked right into it 02.gif. It's probably fixable, and I've never really messed around fiberglass, so now at least I have a project to work on hehe. It just sucks. I was just wondering if anyone had a decent fitting, knock-off veilside front bumper for sale at a decent price. If available to ship to 43821. Just let me know if so. I checked the For Sale board.. didn't really see much. If ya have one for sale, just PM me or reply to this, thanks a lot.
Old 03-16-2006, 07:33 AM

Vehicle: 2000/Hyundai/Tiburon

Fiberglass work isn't that hard. I repaired mine just fine.
Old 03-16-2006, 07:38 AM

Well, regardless I'm gonna give it a try asap. I've always wanted to be able to use fiberglass, just never really had the opportunity. It'll give me something to do at least.
Old 03-17-2006, 10:51 AM

bump