Wanted Items wanted by individuals. Abuse of this forum will lead to loss of your posting privledges.

Wtb: Turbo Intake Piping

Old 06-28-2007, 04:28 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good Day to all,
Well since i got screwed over by tunershark(look at his garage sale post in the for sale section) i am in need of intake piping to go from my intercooler to my intake for my rd2. I am in Canada so pleae keep that in mind when you are letting me know prices including shipping. Also you must be willing to ship USPS(beleave it or not some people have a hard time with that) as this is cheaper for both of us. thanks, oh and as usuall pics would be appreciated, and as well they have to look decent in condition, but colour or scrathed and such isn't going to be a problem as i plan on either powder coating them or coating them for heat..
Thanks
Old 06-28-2007, 06:13 PM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

Vehicle: 01 Tiburon

i dont think you are going to find much luck looking for one here, a pipe that is ready made for you.

turbo systems/kits differ from one another and it's really hard to make a copy on someone else's piping w/out having the original pipe present. this part of the charge pipe that you need depends on the person's intercooler; size/dimension, placement and etc, also the size of the piping and the route on the engine bay you are planning to take (some fellas take out their battery for this)

it's better for you to get it custom made locally. buy the pipes (manrel bent; maybe, 2 or 3 90 degrees, 2 70/75 degrees and some straight ones) yourself and get someone to weld it even cut it for you, you dont even have to weld it really, you can use some silicone couplers for the mean time
Old 06-29-2007, 04:41 AM

Vehicle: Two 97 RD Tibs and 2010 Genesis Coupe

I might have some ALpine Turbo piping that is black coated in color
Email me at uniq@sympatico.ca smile.gif
Old 06-29-2007, 09:11 AM

Vehicle: Had 96 Elantra Wagon

If you could get me exact measurements I could build you a new pipe.
Old 06-29-2007, 10:49 AM

Tim, i would love to have a custom made one cause i could add a few little persaonl touches, but i don't have any measurements, or the car apart yet to take measurements. Thats kinda the reason why I am looking for one thats alredy been on and tried and true. Tim where are you located?

2UNIQ, i am going to pm you in a bit.
Old 06-29-2007, 08:48 PM

Vehicle: Two 97 RD Tibs and 2010 Genesis Coupe

I have all the piping from the TB to the intercooler an dthen out the intercooler to the turbo
All you need are the rubber couplers and rubber elbows and clamps which i dont have
Let me know!
Old 07-02-2007, 11:12 AM

Well Thanks for everyones response, but i think i am just going to end up making my own custom piping. that way i can make it fit the way i want instead of possibly having to modify one that i may buy from here.
Thanks for all that looked
Zippy