Wanted Items wanted by individuals. Abuse of this forum will lead to loss of your posting privledges.

WTB: RD2 Sun Visor and Blank Fog switch

Old 01-22-2011, 12:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon
Default WTB: RD2 Sun Visor and Blank Fog switch

Hey Everyone,

Its been a long time since I've been around, I just spent the afternoon browsing to catch up. I'm hoping one or more of you can help me out..

I am in need of a black passenger sun visor for my 01 Tiburon. I'm not sure if both generation RD's have the same visors or not. I have a found a few RD2 visors on ebay, but I'd rather support a member.

What I can't find is the blank switch assembly (what would be fog switches if I had fogs) that sits to the left of the steering wheel in the 00-01 models. I had used this to house my boost gauge when I was turbo and sold it when I parted... I have had a gaping hole since then. If you are unsure of which part I mean, there's a pic of the assembly w/ boost gauge that I sold below.

Please let me know if you can help! Thanks

Old 01-22-2011, 03:13 PM

Vehicle: '97 hyundai tiburon fx

i have an rd1 visor i could sell if you find out theyre the same just pm me an offer if you figure it out.

sorry just reread your post,what do you mean back passenger visor? do rd2s have visor for the back seats too?
Old 01-24-2011, 05:33 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

My bad, that should be bLack
Old 01-31-2011, 07:52 PM

Vehicle: '97 hyundai tiburon fx

Ok well I have a spare black one if you need it. Just pm me with an offer. If you want a pic I can get one.