Wanted Items wanted by individuals. Abuse of this forum will lead to loss of your posting privledges.

WTB: Need Header / Cat / Flexpipe

Old 01-31-2006, 04:22 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey guys,

I've cracked my Stock Exhaust manifold right down the middle. 02.gif So I need to replace it and I thought that i should just get a performance one.

Now i dont really know how the TIBURON works as i've only had one for about a year but this is what i need replaced.

Exhaust Manifold, Cat, Flexpipe, and 1 O2 sensor. Hell I'll even take STOCK parts if anyone has them. My car is a 2001 RD2.

I know the stock CAT and Manifold come together, is this the same for the aftermarket stuff? If no one has anything here for sale, where can I get replacement parts(stock or after market).

I really need to get this taken care of asap, so ANY help would be great, you can even email me @ my hotmail, daleham @ hotmail.com.

THANKS guys,
Dale
Old 01-31-2006, 04:22 PM

Hey guys,

I've cracked my Stock Exhaust manifold right down the middle. 02.gif So I need to replace it and I thought that i should just get a performance one.

Now i dont really know how the TIBURON works as i've only had one for about a year but this is what i need replaced.

Exhaust Manifold, Cat, Flexpipe, and 1 O2 sensor. Hell I'll even take STOCK parts if anyone has them. My car is a 2001 RD2.

I know the stock CAT and Manifold come together, is this the same for the aftermarket stuff? If no one has anything here for sale, where can I get replacement parts(stock or after market).

I really need to get this taken care of asap, so ANY help would be great, you can even email me @ my hotmail, daleham @ hotmail.com.

THANKS guys,
Dale
Old 01-31-2006, 05:13 PM

Vehicle: 97 Tib

If you go to the dealer you can get it fixed for free, the exhaust manifold crack was a recall.
However, I'd probably just buy some headers. The headers will contain the manifold and the flex pipe, and should attach to the 2nd cat (which is now the only cat) under the car.
Old 01-31-2006, 05:13 PM

Vehicle: 97 Tib

If you go to the dealer you can get it fixed for free, the exhaust manifold crack was a recall.
However, I'd probably just buy some headers. The headers will contain the manifold and the flex pipe, and should attach to the 2nd cat (which is now the only cat) under the car.
Old 01-31-2006, 06:52 PM

Please don't quote the post above yours. Please use the ADD REPLY button instead of the "REPLY button.

REALLY? this was a recall? Even if my car is 5 years old? they'll still fix it? Is there any documentation online in regards to this? Will my car pass the emissions test with only 1 cat?

THANKS for all your help!

Dale
Old 01-31-2006, 06:52 PM

Please don't quote the post above yours. Please use the ADD REPLY button instead of the "REPLY button.

REALLY? this was a recall? Even if my car is 5 years old? they'll still fix it? Is there any documentation online in regards to this? Will my car pass the emissions test with only 1 cat?

THANKS for all your help!

Dale
Old 01-31-2006, 06:57 PM

Vehicle: 2000

i have the stock mani.cat and downpipe in my back yard but it is under a foot of snow and rusted in and out. sad.gif

Vehicle: 2000

i have the stock mani.cat and downpipe in my back yard but it is under a foot of snow and rusted in and out. sad.gif

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

http://www.hyundaiusa.com/global/contactus..._campaigns.aspx

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

http://www.hyundaiusa.com/global/contactus..._campaigns.aspx