Wanted Items wanted by individuals. Abuse of this forum will lead to loss of your posting privledges.

Wtb!: Mud Guard/plastic Wheel Well Thing.

Old 01-14-2007, 12:17 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: car

Ok, so I need this piece, but for the drivers side. It's the plastic shield that lines the top of the wheel well and goes under the front bumper. I've heard it called mud guard, inner fender well, inner fender shield. What ever it is I need it really badly. I have an intake and it is completely exposed right now. I don't wan't to suck up water and blow my engine. please help!

I need that piece for the drivers side though! Please help, two of my friends and sucked in the lovely dihydrogen monoxide and blew their shit. Help a tibby live! I have an RD1. I really need this piece. Price and Pics would be great!

Thanks, Adam
Old 01-14-2007, 12:30 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

eh, ihave had that piece off for about a year on my drivers side and I have never sucked water or hydrolocked... just dont drive like an ass in the rain. ...id get that fender and front end fixed tho lol.

YELLOW PAGES!! look for used auto parts.

See this is exactly why they need to pursue that nation wide ban of dihydrogen monoxide.
Old 01-14-2007, 01:24 PM

yea... thats def not my car... lol

I can't get an automatic wash though. and i cant wash my car myself, i live in chicago. its 22* right now. lol
Old 01-14-2007, 03:31 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

QUOTE (KAW21100 @ Jan 14 2007, 02:30 PM)
eh, ihave had that piece off for about a year on my drivers side and I have never sucked water or hydrolocked... just dont drive like an ass in the rain. ...id get that fender and front end fixed tho lol.

YELLOW PAGES!! look for used auto parts.
See this is exactly why they need to pursue that nation wide ban of dihydrogen monoxide.

Bad idea. It also keeps the inside of your fender from getting wet and corroded from salt and road junk. You leave that piece off and you'll rust out your fender a lot sooner.
Old 01-14-2007, 04:04 PM

yea.. my local junk yards are all composing of 1980 buicks...
Old 01-14-2007, 04:28 PM

Go to a dealership....that part costs less than $40 and it will be close to that to buy one from someone else with shipping. Good luck
Old 01-14-2007, 11:26 PM

$48 plus tax
Old 01-15-2007, 09:06 AM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

I removed my plastic wheel well guards about 4 years ago. With my front bumper, the air goes directly into the brakes. I didn't see it serving much purpose, and it's not THAt dirty under there without it.
Old 01-15-2007, 07:54 PM

im just concerned that my intake might get water into it and i might blow my motor... i cant even get automatic carwash cause of the under carriage wash. I realllllly can't afford the time to put a new motor in right now, not to mention the price. I'm just hoping somebody has this damn piece of plastic...