Wanted Items wanted by individuals. Abuse of this forum will lead to loss of your posting privledges.

Wtb: Hood, Clear Corners, Cai, Other Stuff.

Old 10-12-2007, 11:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Tiburon

OK first, shipping is to zip 18222 I would be paying with paypal.

Looking for a hood CF or FG it will be painted so if anyone has one that needs some work thats fine I need a hood within the month If I can't find one I'll just have to buy a OEM one for now. I won't go much over 300.00 to 350.00 shipped for a used one I have to do work to.

Clear corners

CAI: I'd prefer an AEM but any brand/color will do for now. It doesn't need to have the filter with it but if it does even better.

I was also looking for the brackets that hold the top of the radiator I don't know exactly what they are called.

I can't think of anything else right now so thats it let me know if you guys got anything thanks.
Old 10-13-2007, 09:09 AM

Vehicle: 2000 hyundai tiburon

i have an OEM hood that (if needed) you can have for shipping plus a couple of bucks-.... it's not in the best shape (minor dings and bad paint), but if you really need it let me know!

as for clear corners- i have a set that i might get rid of. they are still pretty new, how much would you be willing to spend for used ones?

i have some other stuff in a f.s. thread, just let me know if there is anything else i may be able to help you with!
Old 10-13-2007, 03:43 PM

PM sent about the hood and the corners.
Old 10-13-2007, 04:27 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

I may have a slightly damaged cf vis hood for you. Its with the car im getting in NY. im trying to get some pics of it and ill let you know. you may be able to go pick it up.
Old 10-13-2007, 05:58 PM

That would be great let me know more when you find out.
Old 10-13-2007, 06:23 PM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

I couldn't resist. Here's our new hood design, 265 in FG =)

Old 10-13-2007, 07:53 PM

I will have my clear corners for sale in about 2 weeks... $45.00 shipped.
Old 10-13-2007, 10:33 PM

Blacktibs- I have been reading on here about that hood. It looks great and I would love to buy one but, can I get it within a month? How much weight difference is there between the F/G and the C/F?

daniel_depetro- If 01steve decides not to sell his then I will definitly let you know.

About my hood situation.

I would love to have a brand new hood but I need one very soon. I don't have any hood at all. So I thought for now any hood is better than nothing even a used one.

Right now I have a nice blue tarp as my hood so you can see my hurry before the cold weather comes.

I could order a new one tomorrow and have it here friday but it would just be OEM and cost 270.00.

I wanted used because I would have to get it painted anyway and figured I could maybe find a better one than OEM or a used plain hood for cheaper than the 270.00.

The only reason I was going to spend the 300-350 on a c/f or f/g hood used is because I know they cost more new and probably even used are still worth the extra cost.
Old 10-14-2007, 09:51 AM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

The waiting issue on this hood was simply the manufacturing process that is needed to take an idea, and turn it into a tangible product. Lots of people got upset that the hood wasn't finished very quickly, but that is all over now, as the hood is done. Luckily I have 4 I'm waiting for in FG right now, one CF on hand, one CF I'm ordering tomorrow, and if you'd like me to order your FG hood tomorrow as well, I'd happily do so. Production should take 1-2 weeks, but they say 3-5 days. They've been quick about my last few requests, so I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt. Shipping takes about 4-5 days from the warehouse to your house. My goal is to really push this hood out to the market quickly, and slow orders are not going to help that at all, so I'll be asking about status, and pushing the orders along hardcore to make sure the company doesn't lag any. I really dont have any other choice at this point if I ever want to see any profits from this hood. Think it over and let me know. Thanks so much bro!
Old 10-15-2007, 02:25 AM

Let me see what I can do for money.

Its a little more than I wanted to spend but I really like the hood.

I assume then it would prob take about 3 weeks to get it then depending on when you order it.

265.00 for the hood whats shipping look like to zip 18222?