Wanted Items wanted by individuals. Abuse of this forum will lead to loss of your posting privledges.

Wtb: Fiberglass Sub Enclosure

Old 04-06-2007, 11:57 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2000/Hyundai/Tiburon

I was wondering if anyone could make two fiberglassed sub enclosures for my trunk. I have a box right now, but its big and a pos. So i was wondering if anyone with some skills in glassing could make me http://www.rdtiburon.com/index.php?showtopic=21556 <-- that. The one drivingtibnaked has but one for each side of the trunk. I wouldnt know how much this costs so if you can do it shoot me a price. Thanks alott
Old 04-06-2007, 07:52 PM
DTN

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

I'd do it for edit:$700 shipped. It takes a lot of time to make it (around 15-20 hours each), and costs alot initially in materials. Also, they're really big and heavy to ship. I am not able to get away from my current projects including many 14 hour days at work and alot of stuff to do to my car. I may be able to get some free time next month.
Old 04-07-2007, 01:39 AM

Would be about the same to do aswell, depends on interior cubic space u need .5? .7 1? etc, along with size of subs, standard mount or inverse. Here are some pics of mine, cost is dependent on the time to construct along with the labor and shipping is a hassle due to weight.

PM me if you interested, would need to know alot more though in regards to specs to issue price.
-Resized pics, if not adjusted yet on ur screen, just waiting on photobucket.
Old 04-07-2007, 01:52 PM

Vehicle: 2000/Hyundai/Tiburon

pm sent ^