Wanted Items wanted by individuals. Abuse of this forum will lead to loss of your posting privledges.

WTB: Everything! Check this out and post!

Old 03-23-2005, 05:43 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 1997 Hyundai Tiburon FX
Default WTB: Everything! Check this out and post!

OK peoples, i have been gone for soem time now as many of you have noticed ie. Redz probably (I know I owe). Good News!!! Got a GB deal on lambos - $750 a pop, no min no max, more we have the lower the price will get dropped. I will start working on that once my tibs back on the road. Now you may be asking yourself - whats he doing to his car that its off the road? Well lemme tell ya... its wreaked! Went under a truck at about **5** MPH b/c of shitty tires, rain, and locking brakes. So now I get to the point!

all for 1st gen - prices dont matter too much at this point just PM me asap with this stuff. Links to good aftermarkets would be nice too.

I WTB -

- Carbon Fiber Hood
- Front bumper - doesnt have to be stock
- Radiator
- Headlights
- Driverside Fender
- Crossmember
- * Anything you all feel like selling to me a.k.a. the kid with terrible luck on the road!

I know I owe on the Valve Cover/Cap and IM/TB/JH. Valve will be sent out Saturday morning only cuz bank needs to clear the deposited cash into my card and the IM and all add-ons will be done by the next Monday at latest (4/4). Dragun said he posted on the thread in responce. Couldnt find it in the hurry i was in. Everyone just post on here with any help, questions, comments, smart remarks, flames. I'll be checking it bout 3 times a day - right b4 work, on my break and b4 bed. I been busy b/w work from 11-11 everyday(server) and on days off workin on the car and lookin for deals for us. So far only deals I got though r the VDKs and a slide out DVD player for the dash($300 no min, no max, more the lower).
Old 03-23-2005, 06:22 PM

Vehicle: 2K1 Tiburon

Whats this slide out DVD Player you talking about? Did you run a GB for it or are you?
Old 03-23-2005, 07:04 PM

Vehicle: Turbocharged 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

since you mashed up the front i was wondering if you need corners? i have the OEM ones i can sell to ya if you do
Old 03-23-2005, 07:12 PM

Vehicle: 1997 Hyundai Tiburon FX

corners are fine, thanx anyways.

GT Headers - I'd love to but not for atleast 3 weeks only b/c this is much more important and i already owe on the VC and IM.

** PIX when i DRAG it home tonight wit my friends F-350. **