Wanted Items wanted by individuals. Abuse of this forum will lead to loss of your posting privledges.

Wtb: Dimmer Switch.

Old 07-12-2005, 04:54 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Tiburon

I'm looking for a dimmer switch for a '00 Tiburon. I think mine crapped out on me. All the needles don't light up, or the heater controls. My gauges work cause I have the AOS indiglo gauges and they are hooked into the dimmer wire for power. I checked all fuses in and out of the car and all are fine. They worked fine until I took my dash apart to change one of the vent haloz. After I put it back together they didn't work. I also checked that everything was plugged in and it was.
Anyone got one or have a different solution to this problem?

P.S- sorry if this is partly a general problem and not a WTB, but if it is the problem I want one please. smile.gif
Old 07-22-2005, 10:21 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

I have the same problem and I took out my dimmer from my other Tiburon and tried it and it didnt help so Im thinking that may not be the problem
Old 07-23-2005, 05:50 PM

Vehicle: 97 Tib

Are those the only things that don't work? the needles and the HVAC stuff? Or is it all of the interior lights? Should move this to general, I don't think your dimmer switch "took a crap" on you.
This should be easily diagnosed with a little more info.
What happened?
Install anything lately?
Check fuses?
Anything else wrong?
Old 07-23-2005, 06:13 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

I agree it should be moved since i know the switch is not the problem because i tried a new one. Mine jsut all of a sudden stopped working. i havent noticed anything else that doesnt work and i have checked all the fuses