Wanted Items wanted by individuals. Abuse of this forum will lead to loss of your posting privledges.

Wtb: Desperately Need 15" Wheels

Old 04-15-2007, 11:42 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 97 Tib

long story short..
got in an accident with the tib, cracked one of the rims. i basically gave up trying to find a replacement FX wheel, so now i'm looking for just any pair (only 2) 15" ALLOY rims. i dont have enough money to just buy 17s, i will soon because its going to look retarded when im riding around on 4 different rims, but what can you do. i just need to be able to drive my car. i spent a lot of money on the accident fixing stuff up, so im trying to do this as cheap as possible.
ive been having to ride a bike to work 2x a day because i work before/after/between my classes at school. it sucks. especially with this weird weather. one day its 70, next morning its snowing. wtf. anyway...

if anyone has any 15" aluminum rims they would sell me for cheap, AND CAN SHIP FAST, please let me know. this is the only thing im waiting on to get my tib back on the road. it has been almost a month. i need a car ASAP.

thanks guys.