Wanted Items wanted by individuals. Abuse of this forum will lead to loss of your posting privledges.

WTB: Altezzas And A Muffler

Old 03-28-2006, 05:17 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Its finally come time for me to fix everything thats broken on my car. I need:

1 driver's side black altezza tailight for the RD1

and

a good aftermarket muffler, prefferably like the one I currently have. I really want an Apexi N1 but if anyone has anything similar, let me know.
Old 03-28-2006, 11:41 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

I have an Apex'i N1 style muffler i'd sell you for [you name the price] if you want. i've been trying to get rid of it. comes with silencer. really light! probably sounds really good with some good piping. mine sounded good except for the lousy piping ruined the actual sound of the muffler. i'll have pics for you here tomorrow. i'd ship it to you like the next day 'cause i need to get rid of it. i bought a $120 mangaflow because i wanted dual chrome tips.
Old 03-29-2006, 12:29 AM

Yeah lemme see some pics, please, and also what size are the inlet and the tip? I wont be able to pay you until next week because Im still in Canada and cant really check my funds right now. You take paypal?
Old 03-29-2006, 12:47 AM

I can get you the NEW lights and muffler for pretty cheap and nice parts, just let me know.

153.20+15.00 for shipping and 3% for paypal

Remus axel back muffler
300.00+70.00 shipping and 3% paypal

Thats for new parts thou, wish I could help ya out with used but...
Old 03-29-2006, 05:07 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

That's raping prices there, way too much for either item mang. I'm not digging at you mang, just letting her know.

Besides, those aren't her taillights.
Old 03-29-2006, 10:39 AM

that's the muffler, i've only had it on the car for under a year. it's that sh*tty piping i had in the back you can see there which made it lose its charm. i can have it cut off. i also have hangers for it and a silencer. it's full stainless steel with professional welds. doesn't weigh a thing. 2.25' inlet. it's not an exact Apex'i muffler, but it's an N1 replica, probably sounds just like it though. You can't see on the pic but it's got a cut hanger welded to the other side, which isn't a problem. You name the price based on the pics Liz.

i always wanted a dual chrome tip muffler because it was classy, so i went with a magnaflow which also weighs a lot. i also got the magna to fix the sound of my shitty piping, but now i've just had enough because the sound didn't change much--meaning i've got to buy a SS motoria to weld it to because piping makes all the difference.

Let me know what you think. you name the price. i'll have it shipped to you. unfortunately i can only take Money Order right now. and it's not a problem for me to wait until you return. you can trust me too wink1.gif
Old 03-29-2006, 10:48 AM

Vehicle: 97 Tib

I could sell ya my MBRP muffler.
Old 03-29-2006, 03:33 PM

Looks good, lemme check my funds when I get home. Would you mind cutting the extra piping off? And I definetly want the silencer with it. How much you want for it?

Zoned I already had the MBRP and I didnt really like it. Thanks though
Old 03-29-2006, 10:00 PM

Hehe of course I will get that part cut off nicely. It's nothing but a tin can pipe welded to the back. You can see now why I wasn't impressed. I learned from my mistakes and now am trying to buy Motoria piping.

You have the say in the price really, but I'll ask $20 shipped? Let me know if that's ok. Remember it's not an actual Apex'i, just a replica. Silencer is also with it but I usually took mine off because it looked better and sounded nicer. You would have to get it welded on to your current 2.25' piping. I have hangers too I will include. I have nothing but good things to say about it. I would have realllly liked to hear it with some tough piping, sooner after I got my magnaflow. I'm also a huge fan of Evolution 8's, and every Evo 8 i've seen has the same exact muffler. only thing is that Evo 8 exhausts are slanted, so you would have to find some slanted or mandrel bent stainless steel piping. Since you like Lancers, it would look really good like that. The tip is 4''. Weighs exactly 5lbs.

If you're not happy, I can always refund it if you like. I'd rather it be on your nice tib than under my sofa!

From my experience, your car needs to sound aggressive so I'm going to ask what would your piping be like Liz? because that makes all the difference with a straight through muffler. The tougher/thicker the better. And how much are you willing to spend on the whole thing. Why do you need one? ...etc.

Zoned, post up some pics of the MBRP, I'd like to see the difference.
Old 03-30-2006, 03:27 AM

Vehicle: 97 Tiburon

QUOTE (Greatblackshark @ Mar 29 2006, 02:47 AM)
I can get you the NEW lights and muffler for pretty cheap and nice parts, just let me know.

saw that no one else hit up on this....

TC has a first gen