Wanted Items wanted by individuals. Abuse of this forum will lead to loss of your posting privledges.

Wtb: Aftermarket Rd1 Stuff

Old 03-19-2008, 09:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 1999 hyundai tiburon

alright i got a wicked tax return, bonus from work, and made some money doing some murals for people at the local university, so im looking to buy some stuff.

big things im looking for are body kits, im open to almost anykind but preferably a studie, let me know what you have

clear corners

blue door panel light

and open to other stuff

let me know what you have, must be willing to ship to canada.

thanks for looking.
Old 03-19-2008, 11:58 PM

Vehicle: 97 Tib

I have a pair of red/black racing seats, and the custom bracket for mounting them in the tib.

http://www.rdtiburon.com/index.php?showtopic=15323&hl=
Old 03-20-2008, 12:07 AM

Vehicle: 1999 hyundai tiburon

no thanks, red and black wont go well with that i have planned for the car.
Old 04-13-2008, 06:56 AM

Vehicle: 1999 Hyundai Tiburon

i've got a blitz kit i've been trying to sell.........painted dark blue............make offer, whoever buys pays and figures out how to do the shipping.......or comes to pick up........make an offer, was only on car for 2-3 weeks....normal rock pings and shit...........only 2 major things...one really, underneath on passenger side front bumper, i curbed it first day.........but the big white scrape is underneath and can't be seen unless your lying on the ground looking for it.........the mounting holes on the front bumper are "stripped out" i guess you call it..........i'm sure bondo, or whatever its called, could fix it...or someone mechanically inclined could take care of it......got some pics.....they ain't that great, anyone who interested, give me your email so i can send pics, and make an offer!........I COULD REALLY USE A CD PLAYER.....mine went gimpy 5 mos. ago, and i am listening to the same 10 songs over and over and over............f***er won't eject!!!
Old 04-13-2008, 10:15 AM

why........do......people........type........like. ........this........it.......i
s.........impossible........to........read........

Anyway, royal I'll be taking my OBX header off my car next week, then will be driving up to the GTA, if you want I can bring it up with me if you want it.
Old 07-31-2008, 11:35 AM

I have both stock ones and clear corners if you're still interested. PM me and we'll price talk