Wanted Items wanted by individuals. Abuse of this forum will lead to loss of your posting privledges.

Wtb: Aem Intake

Old 03-10-2008, 08:38 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm constantly on the lookout for anyone selling one, because I don't wanna pay $200 for a new one. I'd prefer it to be polished or silver, but will consider any color and one in any condition.
Old 03-12-2008, 07:21 PM

bump, no one has one? 02.gif
Old 03-13-2008, 07:44 AM

Vehicle: 2006 Hyundai Sonata GL V6

I have one I was going to sell but haven't got around to posting it up. It is red and comes with the original AEM filter and a K&N filter cleaning/oiling kit. It is missing the original mounting stud (the one with the rubber bushing that mounts inside the fender) because it broke but all other parts are included. It's not in the greatest condition because the lower end was moving around after the stud broke so there are a few minor dings lower down on the pipe and a large 'V' groove worn right through the finish and into the metal but there are no holes and it is perfectly functional. In fact, when mounted, you do not see any flaws at all.

I would like $75CDN if picked up in Oakville or Mississauga otherwise shipping would be extra.
Old 03-13-2008, 07:50 AM

I'm very interested. I think I know what you're talking about with the mounting stud. Would you be able to post a pic up possibly? Also, I'm in NY currently so would need it shipped down here. Do you think $100 shipped would cover it?
Old 03-13-2008, 10:03 AM

Vehicle: 2006 Hyundai Sonata GL V6

I will take some pics and post them up as soon as I can, probably within the next couple of days. I will try to do some checking into shipping costs as well to see if your offer is reasonable.

Please note that you can buy a replacement stud/washer/nut from some online sources for a couple of dollars. I never did it because to get something like that shipped to Canada, they always want to rip you off on the shipping cost.
Old 03-13-2008, 10:06 AM

Ok, well just want to let you know that 2UNIQ just got back to me about the one that he is selling. If the deal doesn't go through with him, I'll let you know. Sorry, but thanks for posting it.
Old 03-13-2008, 11:13 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Tiburon

dibs if your still selling it pending pics. Please include the bad spots so i know what i may be ordering.
Old 03-15-2008, 12:49 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Tiburon

dibs released