Wanted Items wanted by individuals. Abuse of this forum will lead to loss of your posting privledges.

Wheel adpators

Old 10-25-2002, 11:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wheel adpators

Hello I have a 2002 Kia Spectra GSX 5-Door..My wheels are P185/65R/14 and have a bolt pattern of 4x100", I believe my stock offset is
-19mm...I would like to up grade my wheels to a 16x7” But the bolt pattern of these wheels are 4x111.3...I was wondering if you can help me with a wheel adapter kit to make these wils fit......I hope to hear from anyone thanks....
Old 10-26-2002, 04:45 AM

i would reccomend you fine a wheel that is 4x100 when you put a wheel adapter on it will make a bigger stress point on the hub!
Old 10-26-2002, 06:57 AM

Well im geting a good deal on the wheels are there any ways or possible mods with the adpaters that I can do to make them fit....
Old 10-26-2002, 10:24 AM

Please regard my last e-mail about these....I have found out...Well this is what I wrote to my car club and could You help me out with this please....Oh and how do you enter your car into your readers Cars..

This is what I wrote to my car club members:
Ok I thank you for your Help I have searched and looked and Decided that for 179.99 For these adapters is just not what I am bargaining for....Also I don't want to rub or tear up my fenders...Please regard other post and replies thank you..That is what I wrote to the adapter guys....When I did what you guys said to do today I decide to go to pepboys, and man they were very helpful, like you guys said..Steer clear and don't buy those dangerous wheel adapters..So Im trying to sear for a Wheel and tire package preferably 17x7"s Wheels and Tires ...For under $400...You see im 17 and I am on a Tight Budget so I am trying to do the best I can with every thing...So if any of you are selling any Wheels that are 16's or 17's let me know and if there are any sites out there...And if you guys do have some out there for a 4x100 Bolt pattern or Universal wheel and can work with me on financing or making a payment plan I would greatly appreciate it.....By the way thanks to, you guys who citied me and made me mad enough to get out of the house and go to pepboys and similar places :-D ;-) I got much love for you and I think that you guys are great...But If you can help me thanks......And if you see this thread near the end can you bump it please so all of the members of the site can get a good chance to read and reply to the thread thanks...You guys are great and Im glad Im hear.....Have a Bless day from your boy....James aka Jaime.... ;-)