Wanted Items wanted by individuals. Abuse of this forum will lead to loss of your posting privledges.

Wanted: Rd1 Seats (driver, Passenger, Rear)

Old 04-21-2005, 03:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

about 2 months ago a member had his RD1 seats up for sale (I think it was 300 + shipping) because he was doing something different with his interior. The seats for sale were already upholstered in black "leather look-alike" vinyl with blue inserts in the middle of the seats. (kinda of like TibMinn's avatar).

I talked through pm's with this member and wanted to buy them but did not have the cash.....now I do and am desperately trying to find him. I lost the pm's and have no clue where that thread went. So, if your reading this please contact me and let me know if I can still buy the seats. I DO know that he lived in Canada (not sure what part)....so that kinda narrows it down.

If anyone else has seats for sale that are upholstered in black and blue by chance then let me know as well. I will be needed all interior seats.

or if anyone remebers this guy's screenname lemme know as well, thanks.

-patrick
Old 05-07-2005, 10:10 PM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: Two 97 RD Tibs and 2010 Genesis Coupe

I have my stock front pair cloth seats which are grey in color if your intrested?
Email me at uniq74@sympatico.ca
Thanks laugh.gif