Wanted Items wanted by individuals. Abuse of this forum will lead to loss of your posting privledges.

Want Steering Wheel

Old 06-22-2008, 06:04 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have an '00 Tib, and have been trying to make it look even awesome-er than they usually do. The steering wheel that came with it is all torn up- I think the guy that owned it before me let his girlfriend drive it, and her rings tore into the leather in approximately a million places. laugh.gif I searched through the "For Sale" forum, but I couldn't find anyone selling the Steering Wheel, and it seemed like most of the posts were from months ago.
If anyone is parting out their car, or replacing their steering wheel (and I know quite a few of you do) could you please maybe send your old wheel my way? If it'll be compatible (I don't see why it wouldn't be) an '03 steering wheel would be awesome. Whatever though. It just bothers me that it looks like a chubacabra got locked in my car.

I'm located on Long Island... if I could maybe give you $20 or so for it?
I don't know.

Thanks guys!!
<3
Old 06-22-2008, 07:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Ive got the non-leather one in perfect condition out of my RD2. I would do 20 plus whatever shipping is for it I think.