Wanted Items wanted by individuals. Abuse of this forum will lead to loss of your posting privledges.

TPS Anyone have?

Old 08-19-2010, 10:33 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon
Default TPS Anyone have?

Ok, so my TPS sensor, the one on the wiring harness, not the one attatched to the TB. I'm assuming its the female end? I need one ASAP if anyone has one lying around.,the plastic part on mine broke so it wont stay on. I've been trying to electrical tape it on but that doesnt do very well sad.gif. Now it keeps falling off and throwing the code P0123.. Again, I need this ASAP as I'll be starting school the 30th and I've almost got my car back to 100%..after this just gotta find out where my 3rd gear disappeared to >8|.

If you have one, send me a text for a quicker reply as I'll be working alot until school starts.

My number is 254-722-1492. Thanks!
Old 08-20-2010, 12:03 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2004 Dodge Neon Srt-4

QUOTE (BayTib13 @ Aug 19 2010, 11:33 PM)
Ok, so my TPS sensor, the one on the wiring harness, not the one attatched to the TB. I'm assuming its the female end? I need one ASAP if anyone has one lying around.,the plastic part on mine broke so it wont stay on. I've been trying to electrical tape it on but that doesnt do very well sad.gif. Now it keeps falling off and throwing the code P0123.. Again, I need this ASAP as I'll be starting school the 30th and I've almost got my car back to 100%..after this just gotta find out where my 3rd gear disappeared to >8|.

If you have one, send me a text for a quicker reply as I'll be working alot until school starts.

My number is 254-722-1492. Thanks!

yo just want the connector?

i got it.

pm me.