Wanted Items wanted by individuals. Abuse of this forum will lead to loss of your posting privledges.

For Those Im Buying From (check Here Plz)

Old 12-03-2007, 11:39 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have been going around the for sale forum, and you could say that I have been doing some shopping lol. Well here's the deal, I've called the dibs on some items from some of you guys here, and before I know it, I'm buying alot here lol, don't worry though, I went back through the threads, and made up a list of all those I am buying from. the reason I'm making this thread is because I just want to make sure I'm not leaving anybody out, I don't want to hurt anybody's feeling because I forgot them (and if I did forget someone, I'm sorry 02.gif )
well here's the list that I've jotted down so far (prices are included to make sure I got it striaght):

Butters: stock spark plug wires - $10

Ericy321: shorty antenna - $13

TheFuzz7552: Euro tail light - $90 +s/h
and hopefully a MAF too?

DimonHead: glass gauge cover - $19

BigBoi: auto shifter, 4 little mudflaps - $25

AdamW: stock driver and passenger mats (with tiburon inscripted on them) $35
Adam, I like the pictures of the mats, but I'll have to figure out if I can go out and pick them up, I'll let you know when I find out.

well that's everyone I hopefully got so far, and if I am missing anybody, again I'm sorry and please either post a reply here or send me a pm, and odds are I'm probably still going to buy it from you smile.gif

and on the other hand while I'm still at it, I've decided to include a wishlist of things I'd like to get for my car:

*Halo projector Headlight (green one like Kustomizedtiburon) I've looked around the site for those, but nada, i couldn't find anything mad.gif

* stock rim cap, as you can see in my sig pic, one of my wheel is missing a cap. or I might be willing to buy a whole rim if it's a good deal, I could use nice ones, two of my rims have huge curb scratches on them (no I did not do that, previous owner did grrr)

*under dashboard green neon kit (so I can see where I'm putting my feet at lol), and if possible i'd like a switch hookup for it, cuz I don't like having to use the cig-lighter, I already got a green dragon to go in there lol

*fog lights-to fill in that ugly gap there in my bumper lol, ~I'm hoping to buy the pair from Ericy321, but they need to be found first~

*green underbody glow kit (I was planning on buyin it from a store for $118, but if anybody got one here they wanna get rid of, let me know, i'd probably get from you instead smile.gif I won't be installing them until after winter's over of course, but it doesn't hurt to have them ready at hand.

well that's all I can think of right now, It's monday and I can't think of everything lol, but if i remember anything, i'll add it here!

THANKS guys!
luv~foxxy
Old 12-03-2007, 11:48 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

The light I do have is the smaller one anyway, not the fog light.

Check out Oznium.com for some nice green neons. They are very bright and cheap. You can also get a green LED switch from them to.
Old 12-03-2007, 12:12 PM

I can instal everything when u come pick up the mats. just so u kno.
Old 12-05-2007, 12:05 AM

QUOTE (AdamW @ Dec 3 2007, 01:12 PM)
I can instal everything when u come pick up the mats. just so u kno.

aww that's nice, but fetish wants to install these things i'm getting, its what he lives for lol

ok guys, I managed to think of another thing I'd like to get for my baby's wishlist!
I was thinking about tinting my windows, but I'm not so big on those black tints that you see at walmarts and part stores cuz they're kinda popular and I'd like to go unique on my car to be exact, on the other hand I was thinking that green windows tinting would be cool for my car, but so far the only colored ones I could find is blue.
so anybody got green window tint, although I kinda doubt it lol, but plz let me know if you do, otherwise providing a link that sells colored window tints would be sa-weet, thanks guys!

CORRECTION
well actually, my bad, I did find green ones on ebay, but they're so highly expensive! plus it doesn't say what percentage of darkness they are, I'd like to go with 5% maybe a bit lighter, but hey the darker the better smile.gif
Old 12-06-2007, 12:57 AM

bumping my topic anew!
Old 12-06-2007, 03:25 AM

Vehicle: 2001 hyundai tiburon

Kustom's halo headlights are from shark racing.com and they run 400.00 a set. you can easily sell your stockers for 150.00 to 200.00 depending on how nice they are to offset the cost of them after you get them.
Old 12-06-2007, 11:59 PM

QUOTE (UrS0NvS @ Dec 6 2007, 04:25 AM)
Kustom's halo headlights are from shark racing.com and they run 400.00 a set. you can easily sell your stockers for 150.00 to 200.00 depending on how nice they are to offset the cost of them after you get them.

well, in that case, i did looked in sharkracing.com before for the headlight, and all i could find for rd2 headlight was those angel eye head light,
so where can i find the halos in sharkracing.com!?!?
Old 12-07-2007, 02:04 AM

angel eyes and halos are the same thing sweetheart. if you want to buy just the rings, contact flyryde.

truthfully thing, i have some red angel eyes waiting to be put in my headlights but i am thinking about going the other route and ordering the headlights from sharkracing. the rings are 10 times brighter and you don't risk the chance of screwing up your stockers if you decide to keep them to sell the car when you get tired of it or want to sell them to make some money off of them.
Old 12-07-2007, 11:16 PM

QUOTE (UrS0NvS @ Dec 7 2007, 03:04 AM)
angel eyes and halos are the same thing sweetheart. if you want to buy just the rings, contact flyryde.

truthfully thing, i have some red angel eyes waiting to be put in my headlights but i am thinking about going the other route and ordering the headlights from sharkracing. the rings are 10 times brighter and you don't risk the chance of screwing up your stockers if you decide to keep them to sell the car when you get tired of it or want to sell them to make some money off of them.

well since you called me sweetheart, imma call you stud lol wink.gif
anyways stud, just an fyi, when i first laid my eyes on my car, my heart, as one would say, was stolen. it was a week i waited to buy that car after i saw it, and during that week, i was, oh let's say, OBSESSED with getting that car, and all the things i want to do to it laugh.gif lol
don't worry, i am never gonna get tired of it, and ergo i'll never sell it, it's all mine till the day i die, and it's coming with me to the grave lmao.gif lol just kiddin, no probably not really haha.

so anyways, what your saying is if i click on angel eyes on sharkracing and click on add to cart/checkout, the color choices will be there? if so, well i sure wont be gettin very soon, especially with xmas on the way, since the angel eyes are $400! I'll still get it though, when i have $400 to spare at the moment, lol well thanks for the hint laugh.gif
Old 12-08-2007, 03:57 AM

talk to kustom about the ordering procedure. i know this though...

don't get too discouraged about how long it takes to get them cause if i remember right he said it took a month to get them.

if you would like more ordering information i suggest you email them to ask any furthur information. 400 is a chunk of cash, i totally agree with that.

um but the stud thing, roflz... now that is just damn right funny nana.gif