Wanted Items wanted by individuals. Abuse of this forum will lead to loss of your posting privledges.

Stock Rd1 Parts

Old 12-02-2006, 08:32 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If anybody is going to replace any fenders or hoods with CF, let me know. I'm looking to replace my driver's side fender. Some moron at the dealership where I work didn't cut it hard enough pulling into the space next to me and dug a nice canyon in that panel. There's some minor damage to the hood front and driver's door, so if anybody is just dying to get rid of those panels or have a parts car laying around, I'm still interested.

epic win get
Old 12-02-2006, 10:00 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Don't you have insurance money you could replace it with? The great joy of getting hit in a parking lot is that the other guys insurance has to pay.
Old 12-02-2006, 10:16 AM

I have no idea who it was. No one fessed up and when I came out and saw the damage, they had already moved their car. I took it to the cops and asked if it'd do me any good to report it to insurance, and they said that insurance probably wouldn't cover it and it'd only screw with my rates. Not worth it, essentially.

Which infuriates me and lends me ideas of firebombing entire parking lots. But, cest la vie, right? RRRRGGGH