Wanted Items wanted by individuals. Abuse of this forum will lead to loss of your posting privledges.

Stock Door Hinges

Old 08-22-2005, 11:57 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well, its a long story, but I need the stock door hinges for the drivers side door. I have an RD2, but I do not see why they would be any different for the RD1.

I would also like the hardware that holds them in place, but if you do not have that, it would not be that big of a deal.

I need these ASAP since I can't drive my car without these.

Thanks.
Old 08-22-2005, 03:27 PM

ugh this sounds like a lambo door nightmare.. please post what happened mang

Anyways..

If no one can find you a set, let me know and ill pull them from the junkyard.. i know they have them.
Old 08-22-2005, 10:03 PM

Well, I had lambos, as you can tell from my sig.

I decided to sell them because I wanted to go a different direction with my car. I have sold them and took them off of the car. They will be shipped out tomorrow morning.

When I went to my buddies garage, to get my stock hinges, the drivers side was gone. Since my car was there, my friends dad has moved out and took almost everything out of the garage. So it is hard to tell where they are.

I will double check tomorrow, but the last time I checked, there were no Tiburons in any junk yards around here. So, I am left with trying to find a junk yard online.

If you could get me some idea of a price, that would be greatly appreciated. It has only been 2 days, but I am tired of driving my metro!!