Wanted Items wanted by individuals. Abuse of this forum will lead to loss of your posting privledges.

Need So Bad I'll Kill! No Not Really, But I Need Oem Parts From A Junker :)

Old 03-13-2006, 07:45 PM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I need:

Drivers window motor with cables, its an easy one to pull off. You just have to know which bolts, but there's only a couple. Now installing on the other hand, phweew it sucks balls.

I need one of the three bolts holding in the door latch ON the door.

I need both drivers and passenger DOOR harnesses. I need them unharmed, basically, I lengthened the wires that plug in at the frame of the car (a pillar) so now since I found out we done have to (or damn near any car) cut the wires to use a vertical door kit.

So I need both full harnesses with power blaw blaw blaw. Just the stuff that is plugged in INSIDE the door panel all the way to the plug near the hinge in the door jam. I need the plug in good condition smile.gif

I'll be paying for whoever can get me this stuff the quickest, and if need be I'll hook up on a damn good sale just to entice you guys into helping me. I just need this shit ASAP. Mainly the window motor so if you got a parts car hook me up, and I promise it'll come back to you smile.gif
Old 03-13-2006, 08:19 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

QUOTE (Blacktibs @ Mar 13 2006, 07:45 PM)
Drivers window motor with cables, its an easy one to pull off. You just have to know which bolts, but there's only a couple. Now installing on the other hand, phweew it sucks balls.

The motor doesn't come with cables. You mean you need the regulator assembly right? The motors like NEVER go bad. If you do just need a motor, I've got one for you.
Old 03-13-2006, 08:21 PM

The thing I need has cables that run through a series of pulleys and physically hold up the window.
Old 03-13-2006, 08:53 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

^^^
Regulator Assembly.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/97-01-HYUND...sspagenameZWDVW
Old 03-14-2006, 12:24 PM

i knwo the junkyard has some

i think i might even have one

you forgot to call me this weekend man..

Let me know if you still want the exhaust.. we can do it this saturday. Either way.. your going to wanna stop by and check out my car...
wink1.gif
Old 03-14-2006, 12:44 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

i've got a whole drivers side door (beat up a bit) but it's three hours away and I won't be there anytime soon.... next time i go up there I really need to pull the motor off. A while back redz was looking for one too and I couldn't help him out.
Old 03-14-2006, 03:32 PM

I'll most likely just buy what I need this weekend. But if anyone can have this stuff in my hand by next monday, cool, otherwise I dont know I can wait much longer. Thanks guys.
Old 03-19-2006, 08:31 AM

Vehicle: 2001 tiburon/2000 tiburon

I have saved both harnesses just for you my man.. let me see what else I have of of your list.
Old 03-19-2006, 10:50 PM

QUOTE (proturbotiburon @ Mar 19 2006, 10:31 AM)
I have saved both harnesses just for you my man.. let me see what else I have of of your list.

I have the regulater in a good door right now, i also have 2 full door wire harnesses but they are form a car without power mirrors, i dont know if they are the same (if the power mirror plugs are in there and just not hooked up, the regulator and wire harnesses are yours for 50$ plus shipping.