Wanted Items wanted by individuals. Abuse of this forum will lead to loss of your posting privledges.

Manual Trans Or Parts

Old 10-21-2005, 11:06 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

where in cali are you man? I realize you just want 3 little parts, but it's easier for me to just give you the whole thing, and it's not like i'm gonna charge you anything extra for it. if my tranny will work for you, let me know where about in cali you are and we'll work something out.
Old 10-22-2005, 03:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

QUOTE (Solohan50 @ Oct 22 2005, 05:06 AM)
where in cali are you man? I realize you just want 3 little parts, but it's easier for me to just give you the whole thing, and it's not like i'm gonna charge you anything extra for it. if my tranny will work for you, let me know where about in cali you are and we'll work something out.

Solohan50,

Well if you put it that way....I guess I will take the whole trans off your hands...whats your price my friend???

Hemet, is that in Riverside/San Bernardino area? I am in the Valencia area, near ummm...Magic Mountain...but I Have some family down that area....we can arrange a pick up once u give me a price and verify your down that way....cool?

Thanks!