Hyundai Aftermarket

Hyundai Aftermarket (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/)
-   Wanted (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/wanted-18/)
-   -   Car Accident...looking For New Tib (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/wanted-18/car-accident-looking-new-tib-38887/)

1ucb4u 02-08-2007 05:34 AM

^^^ I would .... Can yougive me a price shiped to 01027 Easthampton,Ma
P.S. I would like the black one.

daniel_depetro 02-09-2007 12:35 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Rixshark @ Feb 7 2007, 03:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Anyone want a "Type-R" spoiler? lmao.gif</div>

I'd prefer the silver one as my two tibbys are Silver and Red, however I'll take either one. In fact I'd take both if we could work it out!

javageek 02-09-2007 12:37 PM

^^ I already have DIBS on the silver one and am communicating with him now on the transaction. wink1.gif

daniel_depetro 02-09-2007 12:41 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (javageek @ Feb 9 2007, 02:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>^^ I already have DIBS on the silver one and am communicating with him now on the transaction. wink1.gif</div>

I seen the dibs, but you never know.

javageek 02-09-2007 12:46 PM

If he can get the silver one I am buying it. Unless I state that I do not want it. I will have a silver shark spoiler for sale afterwards.

REDZMAN 02-09-2007 12:55 PM

Daniel, let me tell you this ONCE.

We enforce the rules of this site. Trying to OVERPAY someone for an item to steal it from someone else is the same as lowballing, and is NOT ALLOWED here.

Cut out the BS, if I see you do it again, you will be banned from the Classifieds here.

Have some ethics.

daniel_depetro 02-09-2007 05:46 PM

First of all I did not offer the seller more money to buy it out from whoever is in "front" of me. I never even suggested that. I simply stated that I am interested in both spoilers. Maybe they potential buyer(s) will have financial troubles and can't pay for them, maybe they decide they do not want them. Maybe they will have 3 or more spoilers in the salvage yard. Maybe a month from now the seller will stuble upon a couple more spoilers and contact me because he remembers I stated I wanted two and could only purchase one of them.... Maybe the guy who has dibs on the spoiler buys both, but the seller may keep a good lookout for me when he is at the salvage yeards in the future. Maybe I offended the seller and he'll tell me to get bent and my money is no good to him, ever. This is why I stated "you never know".

Even if I were willing to pay twice what the guy that has "dibs" is willing to pay how is that unethical? If someone offered you say $150.00 for a part and someone else offers $300.00 for the same part who would you sell it to?

Dibs are rediculous in my opinion. REDZMAN maybe you disagree with my first person to pay for the item should get it selling policy, however I think most sellers would rather sell their item to whoever can pay them for it immediately.

Ban me from the classifieds if you feel like that is what you need to do.