Vendor's Booth: General
Sponsor:   Hyundai Aftermarket
This forum is for general vendors to talk about items they sell, and for users to talk
about their experiences/problems with buying automotive parts.

www.motorimpact.com Mussa

Old 11-20-2004, 11:02 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Talk about a bad day... (56k beware)

i agree with both of them fenders would definatlly be nice and also a vertical door kit that we as RD owners can trust.
Old 11-21-2004, 10:42 AM

Default Re: FS: turbo muffler, high flow cat!

im all over those strut bars... and a fuel rail would be awesome. one thing i would like to see is some dress up.... carbon fiber products and such.... possibly some anonized products for under the hood (i may be barkin up the wrong tree....) but i am also interested in an exhaust (if you would like a product tester for the midwest... im your man)
Old 11-21-2004, 12:12 PM

Default Re: airram compatible strut bar?

QUOTE (hamhead)
I'm jumping on the best vertical door kit available in the spring most likely... And if anyone could make a decent OEM style carbon fiber hood that fit decent I'd be all over that too. tongue.gif ARK should be making a vertical door kit, and their GK ones are awesome sooo... if you decide to go that route you might have competetion for my 850-1100 dollars smile.gif

850-1000? For something that cost to the tune of 200 to buy and bring here. lol... I am helping Blacktibs get a cf hood made for you guys. Bodyparts can be made for a fact now. You guys just need to get me what it is you want made.
Old 11-21-2004, 12:14 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon
Default Re: www.motorimpact.com Mussa

yeah id jump in on testin out the new exhaust or joinin a GB for it. testing it out would be sweet! Glad to hear body parts can be done!
Old 11-21-2004, 02:10 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Tiburon
Default Re: Best car game??????

QUOTE (Mussa)
QUOTE (hamhead)
I'm jumping on the best vertical door kit available in the spring most likely... And if anyone could make a decent OEM style carbon fiber hood that fit decent I'd be all over that too. tongue.gif ARK should be making a vertical door kit, and their GK ones are awesome sooo... if you decide to go that route you might have competetion for my 850-1100 dollars smile.gif

850-1000? For something that cost to the tune of 200 to buy and bring here. lol... I am helping Blacktibs get a cf hood made for you guys. Bodyparts can be made for a fact now. You guys just need to get me what it is you want made.

If you want to charge us less for the Vertical doors that's ok with us. Just remember you threw out the $200 figure so we'll be looking for something not too much more than that. laugh.gif Wasn't Blacktibs only looking at making CF Hoods for RD1s? We need some for RD2s also(OEM and otherwise).
Old 11-21-2004, 11:42 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul
Default Re: Best car game??????

Mussa, welcome to the boards, contact me about ANYTHING you may need or want evaluated.

I would have come on sooner but have been moving.

Very good way to handle things mang, I know what's going on, and I don't know if I like the rest of it. You know what I mean.

Thanks for supporting the RD and Hyundai community. Remember, lots of the parts that you are making, fit LOTS of other cars too. Elantras, and more.

BTW, I also have a set of VERY unique fenders coming my way I'd like to get put into production...
Old 11-22-2004, 12:05 AM

Default Re: Is this short shifter worth buying?

Specs and pictures should be expected by mid next week. This has been an on going successful project i have poured much time and energy into and has finally been completed. I can go ahead and rant about a particular person on this site and their intentions but i will choose not to. If any mods are curious please feel free to pm me on aol aim. I will be happy to share...

Is it me? I am holding my breath. 02.gif
Old 11-22-2004, 10:32 AM

Default Re: ARK SPEED RACING Discussion/Concerns

i didn't know random got into an accident...damn...hope he's fine...great guy
Old 11-22-2004, 02:16 PM

Default Re: Wide Body Fenders

QUOTE (2race4real)
Specs and pictures should be expected by mid next week. This has been an on going successful project i have poured much time and energy into and has finally been completed. I can go ahead and rant about a particular person on this site and their intentions but i will choose not to. If any mods are curious please feel free to pm me on aol aim. I will be happy to share...

Is it me? I am holding my breath. 02.gif

lol Rick we're cool. I have no probs at all with you.

*DOUBLE POST EDITED BY ADMIN*

QUOTE (REDZMAN)
Mussa, welcome to the boards, contact me about ANYTHING you may need or want evaluated.

I would have come on sooner but have been moving.

Very good way to handle things mang, I know what's going on, and I don't know if I like the rest of it. You know what I mean.

Thanks for supporting the RD and Hyundai community. Remember, lots of the parts that you are making, fit LOTS of other cars too. Elantras, and more.

BTW, I also have a set of VERY unique fenders coming my way I'd like to get put into production...

Thanks very much for the warm welcome. The exhaust and many other stuff for you guys is in customs and should be cleared hopefully by turkey day, or we have to wait till next week.

I cant stress this anymore more that if you have something you want produced or made please let me know so that i may start on it asap.

As far as selling, GB, etc. i will have Chris (Blacktibs) be the man for that. Since he knows you guys more and this is his stomping ground. In time hopefully i can get the opportunity to know you all and help you with your cars.

Thanks
Robert
Old 11-22-2004, 03:14 PM

Vehicle: 97 tiburon
Default Re: manual ...rolling at a stop..

CF Hatch for a RD2