Vendor's Booth: General
Sponsor:   Hyundai Aftermarket
This forum is for general vendors to talk about items they sell, and for users to talk
about their experiences/problems with buying automotive parts.

Where's Rick At?

Old 04-13-2005, 11:30 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Rick is a trustworthy friend.

He'll be home soon. Prolly drank too much soju and forgot what the internet was.
Old 04-13-2005, 04:06 PM

^^same here! Car is fixing to get painted and need the fenders on to get that done but im not complaining. I know he is working hard to bring up more parts and i am very greatful for that. He has givin us all a chance at some awesome deals for just about anything he can get his hands on.
Old 04-13-2005, 04:38 PM

you all should see the posts over on his message board at real-engineering.com. Yikes.

Honestly I dont think we here are being too pushy at all. I realize he's doing us good but he also has obligations here that he should have taken care of before he left. Like shipping my bodykit and fenders out. I paid for them back in December and first he said he'd ship them within a month, then two, now I gotta wait till he comes back. And in thea meantime I have to hold off on selling my current vented fenders. I mean, I should be the one to talk as far as shipping goes because I don't have the best track record either, but a lot of other people are waiting on parts from him too. Like all the people in the fender group buy. I just wish he had either taken care of it before he left or had someone else handle things while he was gone. Or at least pop in here and update us or something.

Again yes Rick rules and I'm sure he'll be hooking us all up. He already cut me a great deal on the kit and fenders, and even threw in free foglights. But it sucks that I can't even plan on what week to put my car into the bodyshop.

Oh well I really hope he comes back soon....very soon
Old 04-14-2005, 05:12 PM

hes in korea.........

http://www.real-engineering.com/foru...opic.php?t=221
Old 04-14-2005, 05:19 PM

Rick posted on Newtiburon.com a few days ago (to answer questions in his section), so I don't know why he didn't post here as well? Any way, I'll still buy stuff from him, IF he stays in the retail business. Read the Real-Engineering section on NT.com and you'll see what I'm talking about.

Edit:

Never mind, 01Roller's post was more informative...
Old 04-14-2005, 06:57 PM

well according to his post on NT.com hes been back since the 8th. Hope we can hear something soon! And i hope he stays in business. I dont know what we would do with out him
Old 04-14-2005, 07:00 PM

Im gonna try emailing him.
Old 04-14-2005, 10:26 PM

QUOTE (Tibbychick @ Apr 15 2005, 01:00 AM)

QUOTE (Tibbychick @ Apr 15 2005, 01:00 AM)

I am back.

Your kit arrived a week after I left, so I begun custom process as soon as I got here.

My status of being in Korea changed, so I had to reinstate my status to current in order to stay in Korea anytime I want or leave anytime instead of getting VISA to stay in Korea.

Close to 4 years made alot of differences.

Anyone stationed in Korea went to BEXCO Busan Auto Salon? I was there to exhibit our products at last minute call from our dealer in Korea giving us empty desk to exhibit our products.

My e-mails were not able to view like SBC Yahoo etc. except independent server I used. On top of that, I hardly able to sit and do anything, since I was travel from cities to cities mostly.

Those PC Game or PC Room is everywhere, but everyone smoke so badly don't want to get sufficate.

Last, I was kinda frustrate to found most my friends are 1,000 times richer than when I left Korea almost 4 years ago. I heard Korean biz is not good, but I guess most of my friends are not in that category.

This is the reason I am start pulling out some of retail biz I do here and try to think it over to do another form of biz in Korea.

For future body kits, you can contact IMPORTSHARK whom I appoint as the dealer, so I won't be in any conflict of biz with them.

I will only take pending orders for body kits.

I will post more as I read...
Old 04-15-2005, 04:55 PM

Alright cool. So when do you think it's gonna be shipped out? You're also sending the fenders with the kit, too, right? I just wanna make sure so I can go ahead and sell my current fenders. Im so anxious to get everything. Thanks Rick, you rule.