Vendor's Booth: General
Sponsor:   Hyundai Aftermarket
This forum is for general vendors to talk about items they sell, and for users to talk
about their experiences/problems with buying automotive parts.

Welcome Our Newest Vendor!

Old 08-30-2008, 10:31 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Welcome to the site my man, anxious to see some of your products installed and reviewed here.

Everyone welcome our newest Vendor, Infinite-HIDs.
Old 08-30-2008, 11:18 AM

QUOTE (RED ZMAN @ Aug 30 2008, 12:31 PM)
Welcome to the site my man, anxious to see some of your products installed and reviewed here.

Everyone welcome our newest Vendor, Infinite-HIDs.

I can personally vouch for these kits, I just bought a set for my GK and they are awesome. The ballast is a little bigger then a credit card, very very well put together kits, water proof and 100% plug and play. My only advice is to purchase a replay kit with the HID's.

Kyle is definitely an A++ guy to deal with and the shipping is very fast, so buy with confidence.
Old 08-31-2008, 10:36 AM

Vehicle: 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI

welcome to the site...nothing to you but i will be doing my business with Jay-m personal perference
Old 08-31-2008, 11:07 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

For the same wattage kits, the prices are the same I believe.

JayM is a good vendor, that's for sure too.

I hope Infinite here puts up his LED stuff too.
Old 08-31-2008, 01:24 PM

QUOTE (RED ZMAN @ Aug 31 2008, 11:07 AM)
For the same wattage kits, the prices are the same I believe.

No way, definitely not. Jay-M's kits are 35W for $165 + Harness, our kits are $110 + $17 Harness = $127 (Almost $40 difference)

On top of that, Jay's kits only come with a 1 year replacement warranty, our kits are Full Lifetime warranties.

Another note, Jay's kits are said to be Bosch but actually, Bosch and any part of its company doesn't make aftermarket HID's. Nothing against Jay, I actually have his kit, and had it since before I started selling, but it's just the truth of the matter. His service is great, I applaud him for that, but if I knew at the time I was ordering a fake kit, I don't think I would've gotten it.

With that being said, I've delt with his kits and mine and can say honestly that the quality is the same. I do not have my kit on my car, since I use Jay's, but my partner has our kit and his actually flash less than the "Bosch" kit on my car.

This is not a personal attack on Jay, just proving facts that may not be known and the quality difference that, well, is really no difference besides the warranties. fing02.gif