Vendor's Booth: General
Sponsor:   Hyundai Aftermarket
This forum is for general vendors to talk about items they sell, and for users to talk
about their experiences/problems with buying automotive parts.

US turbo kit orders

Old 03-09-2003, 11:52 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default US turbo kit orders

i thought i'd start this post for Chris to keep the first US kit customers (there are 7 of us if i'm not mistaken) informed of any developments/ progress on the shipping of the kits. just because i check my email and this board everyday, but i don't want to keep flooding Chris's mailbox with my addy begging "did they ship yet? did they ship yet?" tongue.gif he's got enough going on. so i'm like an anxious lil kid, so sue me. moon

*THIS IS NOT INTENDED TO BE A COMPLAIN ABOUT TIMEFRAMES THREAD. this is simply meant for Chris to respond to one single thread with any info he deems pertinent, in time convenient to him, instead of emailing all 7 of us separately. so Chris, if you have anything concerning the first kit recipients' orders, snags, delays, progress, etc. feel free to post it here. (then i won't have to feel so guilty about bugging you all the time wink )
Old 03-10-2003, 07:21 AM

dont worry about bugging Chris. Heck...I e-mail the poor guy atleast 3 times a day.

He's probably sick of me right now
Old 03-13-2003, 06:04 AM

Sharkey --

I will keep the customers updated as to their orders, but I won't put anything up publically as I have been asked by almost all of my customers to keep them out of all the rubbish going on on the forums ...

Regretfully I cannot do this - it is also un-professional ...

I honestly don;t mind getting Emails - I get about 50 - 70 per day anyways, and it's true - Maier mailsme and batlord mails me daily sometimes three mails from each -- I seriously don't mind at all....

I'm sure you understand.
Old 03-13-2003, 01:12 PM

well, chris, (as you also said in your email) i understand, so pay no attention to this thread. thanks

[ March 13, 2003, 08:15 PM: Message edited by: sharkey9883 ]