Vendor's Booth: General
Sponsor:   Hyundai Aftermarket
This forum is for general vendors to talk about items they sell, and for users to talk
about their experiences/problems with buying automotive parts.

A Statement From Rick

Old 10-04-2005, 11:20 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

http://www.newtiburon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53489

Hi everyone..

I've mentioned my status from my own website, but I had not post anything here.

Due to big loss from hood manufacturing, there weren't any way for me to recover the funds that I need to give refund.

I was thinking of getting funds from my Korean bank in Korea, but I got better offer instead.

Well, now I've sold my company to newly expansion multi-million wheel manufacturer firm and vendor of Hyundai in Korea (product development and distribution and liquidation is my division) interest to make sub-division within the company for aftermarket business.

I've sold my company for $20,000 + inventory they have interest only.

I want to take this opportunity to give my personal apology for not posting anything so far, but I am glad I have come up with some solution now to post here.

I will be working from Jan. 10th of 2006.

First $10,000 expect to be release to me right after SEMA SHOW ends in Nov. 10th, and I will be able to pay any refund request made to me will issue money order or cashier's check either from company direct or from personal bank account.

The company I will be working have 4 weeks training that I had for last several weeks and final test in order to work with them.

Even though refund will be made by money order or cashier's check, I urge anyone involve here to send a bill to me to my Paypal account ( 2race4real@sbcglobal.net )

Once I print out from Paypal bill that anyone send, I will cancel it after confirm receiving your bill. If anyone insist of paying back by Paypal only, I can't add 3%.

The purpose is to match my existing informations to match with yours, so we don't have any further conflict.

Some pending orders will be complete prior I moving to new company. One of the agreement is that I need to complete everything prior working at new company.

1) carbon hood prior leave to my training, I've request FIXER to help me reproduce them to meet Zefiro standard. Once hood is complete, I am sending one to Zefiro again to get final approval to use their name paying royalty that I promise to them. For anyone have request the refund, I have kept my track well. Anyone have not yet to do so, please read above again and send me a bill to Paypal.

2) high cams + vim flash will complete during SEMA Show weekend. The backorder parts never came in except for 2 sets imported and 1 set from one of GB customer. Our engineer partner finally gave me a schedule that he'll be here a week prior to SEMA Show begin. If amount of wait time is too far to wait consider how much time elapsed, anyone can send refund request too.

3) turbo kits some parts were already deliver to a few members and some are still kept by SYSTEM Company in Korea. October had Thanksgiving like holiday in Korea and Auto Salon car show last week, so I have 2 of turbo kits finalize to deliver as soon as they send it to me directly. System Co. is working with Mobis for exporting products to Australia etc countries, and they have been treating us (small company) badly. This few turbo kits are last order to this company due to their lack to keeping time as promised.

4) body kits some body kits order thru Italia at Importshark caught up between merging process that I am not able to release to him, so I like to take this opportunity to say its never his fault for not delivering some kits. Body kit biz is one of the thing we'll continue from new company working with wholesale level only like Hyundai dealers and distributor like Importshark. Since the incident with the hood for Zefiro, our relationship are not same. But, this new company owner also work with Zefiro owner some time ago, and no problem for us getting the parts again.

While I was away, there were alot of frank calls which my wife didn't understand at all for the situation, so I call her to change my home phone numbers.

Please read this thoroughly then call me for any more questions. I can take a few bad language consider what I've done so far, but unecessary coversation other than product related only will be ignore by me further.

Please call me at (951)256-6855

Rick
Old 10-05-2005, 05:40 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Bumping to make sure everyone sees it.