Vendor's Booth: General
Sponsor:   Hyundai Aftermarket
This forum is for general vendors to talk about items they sell, and for users to talk
about their experiences/problems with buying automotive parts.

Sorry Guys

Old 09-25-2007, 12:44 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2004 Tuscani

Sorry I have not been around - the RD sales were freaking hot at first and then died off to almost nothing - I say I might sell one or 2 items a month - but the GK sales are smoking, and keeping us busy 8 hours a day - so, we are spending more time then we originally wanted running the business, and it keeps us from popping around to the 7 different boards we are on - question is, what happened to everyone? You can't tell me there is only like 20 people modding older tibs...
Old 09-25-2007, 04:08 AM
DTN

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

The board crashed for a while. Site went down. You should post some more pix to renew interest.
Old 09-25-2007, 10:10 AM

Vehicle: Turbocharged 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

/\ Definatley.

Im enjoying my fuse box cover, wouldnt mind buying other stuffs, gotta take care of our aftermarket support.

The traffic will increase back to the way it was when people realize that RDT is what they used to do with all their time and now its back up and running smoothly.
Old 09-25-2007, 10:46 AM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

you hit the dart on the target, only 20 people are seriously actively modding. when you think RD you have to think rare. you're going to make sales depending on if the product is that cool, but 1/100th that of newtiburon.
Old 09-25-2007, 12:03 PM

Vehicle: 2008/Hyundai/Tiburon gt

for awhile your ebay page was showing nothing for almost a 3 weeks. awhile back
Old 09-25-2007, 01:45 PM

Vehicle: 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI

dont worry when i get paid i will get the hatch cover plate and bezels next week
Old 09-25-2007, 06:56 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Heya Wyatt, yeah, not everyone mods their cars here, and not everyone likes every mod. Sales for any items here will be brisk at start, then slack off some, but as soon as members see NO replies to their questions, they hold onto their money. We've been screwed by too many vendors in the past and easily scare.

You'd probably sell 10 or 15 of those tire well covers you did for me if you put them up. I have a few more things I need, and a few new things, but if I can't get in touch, I'm probably not going to buy at that time brotha.

We love ya.
Old 09-25-2007, 07:15 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

^Yes, we do. I have been waiting for the KPH bezels to place a good order. And would love to see some other stuff also.
Old 09-25-2007, 07:23 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

yeah like some moldings would sell like cupcakes. i could think of a hundred things. aluminum finish vents, aluminum change holders, aluminum window switch plates or buttons:

if not those, then what's the point of doing anything else that has no purpose? no point, no sale. get creative with some stuff, expand your horizons. make something nobody else has and everybody wants. it would be difficult but you hit some european forums up like hyundaicoupe.info (rd's are more popular there) and you've got newtiburon matched!
Old 09-25-2007, 08:24 PM

aluminum window switches would be nice. and maybe aluminum that goes around the shifter would be cool. i've been checking into your stuff but i would want more than a hatch plate if i got it. i would want things to flow throughout the car.