Vendor's Booth: General
Sponsor:   Hyundai Aftermarket
This forum is for general vendors to talk about items they sell, and for users to talk
about their experiences/problems with buying automotive parts.

Rick!

Old 05-25-2005, 06:55 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Have you gotten any of my e-mails? I got the kit and I really need you to paypal me the money back for the shipping because my mother is at my throat since I was forced to borrow from her.
Old 05-26-2005, 06:48 PM

can I please get an answer? I am very upset that I had to pay for shipping again. I absoultely cannot afford this right now and my mother is furious over this. I paid you in December for this kit and you didnt even bother to tell me before you shipped the kit that you were doing a COD. Ive been a good customer to you and dont appreciate this. Also you promised me a set of forglights which weren't in the box. I believe thats the least you could do for me after making me wait so long in the dark and now this with having to pay the shipping. Im very upset over all of this.
Old 05-26-2005, 06:53 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

TC, have you emailed him or posted on his site?

OH SHIZZLE, isn't he on that trip right now?
Old 05-26-2005, 07:04 PM

Yeah I emailed him a few times.

I dont care if hes on a trip, he should have made it a priority to pay me. This is now the second time he leaves me hanging. The last time he was gone for weeks while my kit sat in customs and I had no clue what was going on.
Old 05-26-2005, 07:17 PM

QUOTE (REDZMAN @ May 26 2005, 07:53 PM)
TC, have you emailed him or posted on his site?

OH SHIZZLE, isn't he on that trip right now?

according to his plans it looks like he left yesterday!
Old 05-26-2005, 07:26 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

TC, maybe it's a Karma thing.

LOL

I would have contacted him a bit sooner. He probably forgot about it. People forget.
Old 05-26-2005, 07:37 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

i was looking at ebay honda parts. oh boy. there's like 100 pages of stuff!! I wish we had an alternative, but we don't. i guess what i'm saying is we solely depend on these small entrepreneurs to give us what we need. these vendors are all we have. so i kind of would understand why TC would be blown... wink1.gif
Old 05-26-2005, 08:38 PM

I know what you mean TC. I ordered a wing in january and when i got it he sent me the wrong brackets. i waited for almost 4 months for those brackets but they never came. So i sent everything back to him about 3 weeks ago and he e-mailed me telling me he got the wing but he has yet to pay me my money back for the wing. He has no e-mailed be back yet. It is starting to pi$$ me off.
Old 05-26-2005, 08:56 PM

Redz,

Like TC I've emailed and PM'd Rick a number of times now, and to no response. I agree with Liz that his customer service is in a fatal downward spiral. He has set his own suspenses to his customers without fulfilling, and without even an explanation on the status of the product. He will not even respond to post that are put on this site or his own.

Rick,
Don't get me wrong, most of us appreciate the things your bringing to the community, but you've still got an obligation to your customers especially when you've already got our money.
Old 05-26-2005, 11:21 PM

i ordered my bbtb about 11 days ago. im not mad. it would just be nice if i had some verification if it was shipped or the status of it. my cars going into the shop in 2 weeks. as long as i get it before then i wont be mad