Vendor's Booth: General
Sponsor:   Hyundai Aftermarket
This forum is for general vendors to talk about items they sell, and for users to talk
about their experiences/problems with buying automotive parts.

Questions for Tim

Old 10-24-2004, 09:14 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Noisy shocks...

Hi I'm Alex and I'm new to the forums. I'll basically post what I did in the other thread.

My car is completely stock right now. I want to Turbo it and be able to hit 300 HP on the dot, if not over. Now is these even feasable with our cars? I understand alot of work needs to be done to it. I'm trying to keep my budget $4000 or under but I can probably exceed that up to $5000 if necessary. That's keeping in mind the Turbo kit itself, boost controll, turbo timing, evertying.

I understand that the stock internals can't run high PSI and I'll need to modify all of that too. I just wanted to ask if 300 HP was obtainable in that budget, and if you might be able to help me out.

I'm not looking to be boosting until early May of next year but I was wondering what essentials I could work on in the mean time that would get me ready for that Turbo kit.

So clutch, connecting rods, pistons, w/e it takes, could you get back to me on what I need to do to accomplish this?

Price range we're looking at for it / Difficulty installing all the parts? Would you recomend having a mechanic or shop do it for me? If you'd rather just e-mail me personally you can get back to me at ATeusaw@hotmail.com

Thanks for all the support, and hopefully you will have my business in May
Old 10-24-2004, 10:32 AM

Default Re: Scariest Hyundai Owner

I think someone asked a similar question not too long ago. You should try using the good ol' "search" method
Old 10-24-2004, 04:54 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul
Default Re: 4-1 header

Yeah man, this has been more than covered my friend. Use the search link at the top of your page.

LOCKED>